Bandai 1/72 XWing

Admiral Piett

As it is a heatwave here down-under, and too hot(104 degs F!) to work on my revell t-70, iv'e added some shots of my completed Bandai X-Wing.

20170125_222206.jpg20170125_222108.jpg20170125_222327.jpg20170125_222341.jpg

Thanks, i used a mixture of Tamiya flat white and deck tan for the base colour, and Vallejo for the markings.
finally weathered with chalk pastels.

That's a real beauty.

After a foot of snow here in NY and an ice storm coming today, I'd still prefer it to 104 degrees. Hope it cools off for you soon.

Thanks ausf,The bandai kits are simply a joy to build and paint, i'd could do them all day!

Yes, its certainly easier to keep warm than it is to cool down. Glad the heatwave is over, it got to 115 deg in some outer suburbs!:(

Thanks ausf,The bandai kits are simply a joy to build and paint, i'd could do them all day!

Yes, its certainly easier to keep warm than it is to cool down. Glad the heatwave is over, it got to 115 deg in some outer suburbs!:(

Yikes. I'm comfortable around mid 60s and cease to function above 95.

I hear ya regarding Bandai. My son has been buying their Gundam like a drunken sailor and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the engineering. I have a AT-ST in the lineup and am eyeing a Yamato 2199.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back