Hasbro Falcon decals

"Hey dummy". But seriously, please guys, stop PMing me for prices and order quantities!! I don't even know if they FIT your Hasbro Falcons yet. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I'm also not going to spend my time answering unanswerable questions or taking orders when it's not time, or ready.

When I hear back from George if they fit or not, I will then direct you to J-T Graphics. Jeff is going to handle my remaining stock of MR/Deagostini decals, and if they fit the Hasbro, then that's all you need to buy - I am ALSO sending him the source file if they need to be resized to fit the Hasbro and you guys can order those! He is FAR better equipped to mail out custom decals than I am, and everyone wins! :)

But PLEASE STOP ASKING how you can order because we're not there yet.

dennis-and-liz.jpg

How can I order? :p j/k.. JT makes some great decals...so I will definitely get a few sets when he has them. Thanks for doin this!

"Hey dummy". But seriously, please guys, stop PMing me for prices and order quantities!! I don't even know if they FIT your Hasbro Falcons yet. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I'm also not going to spend my time answering unanswerable questions or taking orders when it's not time, or ready.

When I hear back from George if they fit or not, I will then direct you to J-T Graphics. Jeff is going to handle my remaining stock of MR/Deagostini decals, and if they fit the Hasbro, then that's all you need to buy - I am ALSO sending him the source file if they need to be resized to fit the Hasbro and you guys can order those! He is FAR better equipped to mail out custom decals than I am, and everyone wins! :)

But PLEASE STOP ASKING how you can order because we're not there yet.

View attachment 434185

Hah! Saw that one coming... ;^P Just human nature & the widely held belief that early adoption is the only way to avoid missing out...

Regards, Robert

Lol, too true! There will be plenty to go around, and having JT make/sell them is better for everyone (he is set up to run a decal business!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, Moffeaton, any chance the other decals on the sheet can be resized in conjunction with the MF markings (which may or may not need resizing)? Perhaps I should get one of the current sheets from JT so I can validate just how much resizing would be needed for such as the AMT TIE fighter, etc. (assuming JT has any available...wait, did we just cover *that* question?)

Slightly a kilter, Robert

I don't have anything outside of studio scale to scale down to, and I don't have the time. If someone wants to r&d it, but that small, and they're just going to be blobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back