Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

What do you mean it wasn't their fault so they won't refund you? If you payed and didn't receive your item, open a claim. If he didn't provide any tracking info or proof of delivery, they'll refund you by taking it from his account. How don't you know this?

I'm honestly really ignorant and naive when it comes to online shopping. I never buy anything online. I've acquired quite an extensive fight club wardrobe without ever purchasing online. After I saw that everyone got theirs I contacted him and he was acting really stupid and says it was PayPal. So I called PayPal and they said the money went through and to contact him again to have him send me my merchandise. Now that I've been trying to get to him he won't reply. It's only been a few days but I'm going to open a claim.

Daniel is correct. You just must open a claim. Glad you have a good collection, but you can't let this person steal your money. Don't think naivety is an excuse. You are not at fault.

I'm honestly really ignorant and naive when it comes to online shopping. I never buy anything online. I've acquired quite an extensive fight club wardrobe without ever purchasing online. After I saw that everyone got theirs I contacted him and he was acting really stupid and says it was PayPal. So I called PayPal and they said the money went through and to contact him again to have him send me my merchandise. Now that I've been trying to get to him he won't reply. It's only been a few days but I'm going to open a claim.

You may be better off doing a charge back if you paid with credit card. Otherwise best option is this, call Paypal directly and tell them you never got your item or tracking and want to escalate it to a claim. Do not go through the online process. It will make you wait an additional 10 days.

My Toucan Shirt has shipped! :thumbsup All I need to do now is get a maple leaf polo shirt and i'll consider my personal collection complete. After I get a motocross shirt.....oh...look at that....i ordered a motocross shirt....SORTED!

Last edited:
My Toucan Shirt has shipped! :thumbsup All I need to do now is get a maple leaf polo shirt and i'll consider my personal collection complete. After I get a motocross shirt.....oh...look at that....i ordered a motocross shirt....SORTED!

Nice!!! I am super excited about the Toucan myself.

Lol I was just wondering where it is you can actually wear that black sugar tank without getting thrown out. I always thought of that shirt for a house shirt when you have the fellas over for beers to watch the game

I would never wear the Black Sugar outside of the house. Might be useful when I go for a tattoo next week though!
My Kiss Motocross top turned up today. £40, next day delivery and fits brilliantly, beautiful quality. Well chuffed.

And for fun, here is my little collection so far, which I will update after the Toucan arrives next week.

Toucan shirt is missing two key features. It needs the fold over seam that goes down the left side of the front down the button holes. It's a must to give it the vintage look. I think it also needs more rings on the pattern.

I ordered the sugar tank top a month ago i asked if he had made more he said the printer had some problems but he's working on it

Last edited:
well at least he is communicating.
Dan, do you mean it needs a placket over the buttons? I had never noticed it before. But agree, I think the Toucans need to be smaller and the pattern needs to be 'busier' as it were.

Toucan shirt is missing two key features. It needs the fold over seam that goes down the left side of the front down the button holes. It's a must to give it the vintage look. I think it also needs more rings on the pattern.

It's missing much more than that. Looks way off. Wrong toucans, wrong placement, wrong colors, wrong scale. Hopefully they will make a version 2.0 and correct all the problems the way they did with the track pants. I'd definitely pick one up then.

I might share with you guys the pattern I came up with ages ago for the toucan shirt. I haven't seem to have gotten round to having one made so if I can find it I will give it to the world and my fight club buddies on here

Aj. You're ruining it for the true fight club fans by sharing so much info on your eBay listings

I believe information should be shared not horded. How about this one? Lilly Dache is the brand name of the Maple Leaf shirt. If you search hard enough you can probably find it on the internet.

In fact, if anyone wants a list of all the different Fight Club brands I can share them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back