OdiWan72´s prop family

Love the Muppet blaster! Kinda wish I hadn't sold mine years ago.
What'd you use for the scope lens details?
I also like what you did with the muzzle end of the flash hider.

The scope lenses are made from light diffusing/ reflecting plastic...got a small section from kurtyboy.
It is actually too coarse, the accurate stuff should have a finer grid, but we haven´t found a substitute as of yet.

the business end is just like on the real Muppet blaster prop, where you can see the barrel tip.

- - - Updated - - -

Did I miss the 14-pin chip discovery on the DH17? :eek

Obviously ;)
There was a discussion going about the ANH DH17 and SymCha (?) posted some blurry pics of a screensused DH17 plus some informations about the correct pins.

Last edited:
Nah, the Eumig bubbles are clear. It´s something similar to this stuff:

reflektor---strahler-rechteckig--wei--90x40-mm--zum-schrauben.jpg

The lens material I sent you is what Pugman/RS use on their ESB stunt E11. One thing I've been too lazy to look for or just slipped my mind...

I never noticed the knurling on the Muppet scope mount knobs before!

Wow! Nice work with everything! i like The "muppet" blaster, I made one to, and i used a bull barrel and flash hider (without the hole from dmachinist), but i couldn't figure out the Scope bracket so i used a rotj. So once again Nice work!
/ Jonas

In addition to that I was able to spend an afternoon in my workshop. Here´s the outcome...my WIP supertrooper blaster

I tried a different approach, than many other who built this. Instead of trying to make a 300 Euro Marushin UZI replica look like a crappy resin cast, I kept the functionalities. Had to make some compromizes with regards to the accuracy of the front and rear sights, but I like it :cool

Still have to cut down, paint and attach the telegraph button Graflex top and make the plate to attach to the blasters right side (with support from my brother in arms kurtyboy ;))

Wohoooo... Just got notification, that a real PULCE is on the way to me now :cool
should be able to post some pics next week!

this will replace my stormrider (IIRC) replica (resin/metal), anybody interested? These are definately the closest thing to owning the real deal.

also cut the telegraph button Graflex top down to size ( YES, that hurt!!!!) and painted/ weathered it.
now the sideplate is all, that's missing on my supertrooper blaster :)

this will replace my stormrider (IIRC) replica (resin/metal), anybody interested? These are definately the closest thing to owning the real deal.

Maybe. But i´m not into it in any way, so please send me some pics/info/price ........ maybe i might snap for the hook, but no promise yet. :$

Did you get a good deal on the MGC Mauser? Or did you end up paying today's inflated prices?

I'd love to score myself another! And I have yet to get my hands on a Webley of any sort, that's a big void in the collection.

Nice work on the super trooper blaster! Its design is ugly as sin, but that ain't your fault! [emoji12]

One other thing, if you have any leads for the lens material for the scopes, lemme know!

Very nice Markus. Don't worry, those side plate greeblies will be worth the wait...

Did you strip the paint off the Uzi?

That webley is in good shape and a nice lower serial number.

Also that m16 looks great. I should have gotten it but I'm glad it'll be put to good use.

Cant wait a it to see them all done.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back