New Tomenosuke Blaster Pro "Retail" version

I understand...I would say go for The Tomenosuke...its a way better blaster than a SidKit in my opinion...I ditched my SidKit for a Coyle, now I build Coyles on a regular basis. The nice thing about the new version is all the work is done for you!!! Minus the kit versions of course... if you haven't built a kit yet, its a serious undertaking and not something I suggest to anyone with out a good amount of prop knowledge... Also, you would need some serious tools...

Wait Darth so the assembly kits require a lot of tools? Oh man I might be screwed then I have one of them on pre-order.

I ordered one from HCGroup too and was worried about the order saying "queued" but now that my first payment has been charged I think we're good to go. I don't think they charge your card just to get on the waitlist only to refund if you don't make it.

The Tomenosuke kit is easy to put together. I had no prior experience of putting a kit of any kind and figured it out pretty quickly. Only tricky part was the double triggers but once you do it once, it's like riding a bike

Ordered the assembled kit here but if the kit comes with all the parts already painted and blue'd, I'll change it to the kit version

I've known very little about this "Tomenosuke" blaster business. Everything I've heard about it was "Super hard to get" and/or "Super Expense!". I'm proud to take part in what appears to be this model's final form. I am curious though.

"there will be no further new or revised molds. In other words, this is the final form we arrived at."

Does that quote negate the possibility of future productions even if they were to use the same molds used for this run?

I ordered it from the Hollywood Collectibles Group website. The transaction lists it as "HOLLYWOOD COLLECTIBLES POS 407-***-**** FL US 207***" And I put the *s there incase they didn't want all their information out.

Cool. With all this talk about orders going fast, this charge in payment plan kind of has my hopes up that I've nabbed one.
*fingers crossed*

FYI: the owners confirmed that if you did pay the firsr payment it means you are locked in for one of the 50 pieces :)

"there will be no further new or revised molds. In other words, this is the final form we arrived at."

Does that quote negate the possibility of future productions even if they were to use the same molds used for this run?

Doubt it. Tomenosuke guys are very passionate about this...likely will be some future refinements to this blaster. If not...there will most certainly be future models and iterations of this Tom-PRO model to come.
Best to ask the Tomenosuke people in Japan this question...they would have the ultimate answer for you....but no one can tell what the future has in store for us. Muahhh hahhahahh.

Thank you so much for the heads up! Also I would like to take this time to apologize in advance for cursing your name when my next credit card statement arrives :D

I just got an email from Cinemaquette saying that they only have 25 to sell @ $900/ea.

Are they just a distributer? is that the going price for a pre-order?

Sorry if this was covered in the previous 6 pages.

I just got an email from Cinemaquette saying that they only have 25 to sell @ $900/ea.

Are they just a distributer? is that the going price for a pre-order?

Sorry if this was covered in the previous 6 pages.

Price is decent, with these selling out so fast, saving the most money shouldn't be a big concern.
Get the order in! It's expensive, but hey we can always make more money or sell something.

Have they said when they will ship?
any pics of the finished product yet?

We are being told to tell our customers who order through Hollywood Collectibles Group that the item will start shipping in August. But I am not sure if they will ship to our warehouse first, then out to the customers, or if they will ship directly to the customer.

We are being told to tell our customers who order through Hollywood Collectibles Group that the item will start shipping in August. But I am not sure if they will ship to our warehouse first, then out to the customers, or if they will ship directly to the customer.

Sweet!! I had to call you guys to ensure I got one. Nice to see your presence on the board too!!

Now time to sell my modified OffWorld I've been working on. Bitter sweet! :)

The Race is on, which will arrive first, my Coyle, or the Tomenesouke!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back