New Tomenosuke Blaster Pro "Retail" version

Sweet! So how is the receiver going to be finished on these built up replicas from HCG? Blued or painted? I'd like to mimic the barrel to match.

Does anybody know any good HGC coupon codes that'll work to the tomenosuke blaster? It's a BIG buy for me, and I want to be sure that I can afford it-my only other alternative is a pre world-con Sidkit for $500. What do you all think?

I feel the Tomenosuke is the best blaster out there besides a Coyle...but I've never actually held one!? I've built many Coyle kits and they are a lot of work but they are the closest to the real deal as far as I am concerned...BUT, I have one of the pro kits on order and I am very eager to see how it holds up against Rich's model!?!

I've never owned a BR blaster myself, so this will be a first... Besides, starting in Star Wars and transmigrating over to Blade Runner should be a healthy excursion. Also, I try to avoid linking anybody up to live auctions, as it tends to jack up the price for everybody. I just want my first BR blaster!

I understand...I would say go for The Tomenosuke...its a way better blaster than a SidKit in my opinion...I ditched my SidKit for a Coyle, now I build Coyles on a regular basis. The nice thing about the new version is all the work is done for you!!! Minus the kit versions of course... if you haven't built a kit yet, its a serious undertaking and not something I suggest to anyone with out a good amount of prop knowledge... Also, you would need some serious tools...

Most of my building skills are self taught, and my work is 99% hand done... I don't own or have access to things like a lathe or CNC machine, so a power drill, hand files and sandpaper are my best friends. XD

You do realize that if you light up the green LEDs that you're turning it into "That Gun" from Fallout New Vegas, right?

I don't even know shat that is?!

"That Gun" is a weapon from the 2010 game "Fallout: New Vegas" by Obsidion Entertainment and released by Bethesda. The design of "The Gun" is almost a beat by beat graphical replica of Deckard's gun from Blade Runner with a few noticeable differences. First being that it lacks a second trigger and the green LEDs are lit up. And despite Fallout: New Vegas having a huge game modifying community, this is not a fan made mod. It's a legitimate "canon" gun that has been used in the Fallout franchise since the first game. Even the picture of the gun in the first two games sports it having a second trigger and the lit up red lights. Here is a video of "That Gun".

Check out the reload animation at 2:18. The drum is actually held in by the outer casing where that component with the green LEDs is attached to. Note how after the bullets have been inserted that the player's thumb pulls the casing down which causes it to mechanically put the drum back into the gun. Nice touch.

Also, I've been charged. Does that mean I'm one of the 50?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know any good HGC coupon codes that'll work to the tomenosuke blaster? It's a BIG buy for me, and I want to be sure that I can afford it-my only other alternative is a pre world-con Sidkit for $500. What do you all think?
I actually have a pre World-con Sidkit I'm thinking of selling. PM if you're seriously interested.

When you get charged for your first payment, does that mean you're getting one? I did the 4 payment plan and my bank now says I was charged $224.00 on the 19th of this month. Does this mean I'm in, or is this something else like a payment in order to get in line and if I'm not one of the 50 who gets it I get refunded?

When you get charged for your first payment, does that mean you're getting one? I did the 4 payment plan and my bank now says I was charged $224.00 on the 19th of this month. Does this mean I'm in, or is this something else like a payment in order to get in line and if I'm not one of the 50 who gets it I get refunded?

I am assuming you ordered from Hollywood Collectibles GROUP in Florida? Or was it Hollywood Collectibles GALLERY outside the US?

I just messaged the owners at HCG here in Florida on details of the ordering and payment plan. I will post exactly how it works as soon as I get word, that way if you did order from there, hopefully that will answer your concerns.

It's probably a good sign. I came to the party slightly too late, and all I see on my credit card is the $1 hold test charge companies will often use to verify a credit card.

I am assuming you ordered from Hollywood Collectibles GROUP in Florida? Or was it Hollywood Collectibles GALLERY outside the US?
I ordered it from the Hollywood Collectibles Group website. The transaction lists it as "HOLLYWOOD COLLECTIBLES POS 407-***-**** FL US 207***" And I put the *s there incase they didn't want all their information out.

I just messaged the owners at HCG here in Florida on details of the ordering and payment plan. I will post exactly how it works as soon as I get word, that way if you did order from there, hopefully that will answer your concerns.

Cool. With all this talk about orders going fast, this charge in payment plan kind of has my hopes up that I've nabbed one.
*fingers crossed*

I ordered it from the Hollywood Collectibles Group website. The transaction lists it as "HOLLYWOOD COLLECTIBLES POS 407-***-**** FL US 207***" And I put the *s there incase they didn't want all their information out.

Cool. With all this talk about orders going fast, this charge in payment plan kind of has my hopes up that I've nabbed one.
*fingers crossed*

I will let you know as soon as they get back to me. I don't deal with the orders, so I am not positive how it works.
I always thought that once your first payment went through that you were locked in.

Sounds like your in the it mentions on the FAQ's about the payments that the first is done when ordered then the same each month after the last payment including shipping. I think your ok. Congrats!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back