Captain america shied

Rolando (PM me for an email) is still making blanks as well. He's the original metal spinner and his work is TOP NOTCH.

Where is Rolando based? Also any idea on a rough price for around 26"? :)

EDIT: Might go with North East Metal Spinners that I listed above since they are also in the UK, seems shipping of a blank from USA to my address is around an additional $80-100 so that bumps the price quite a lot. Going to have to look in to the NEMS product a bit more first though to be sure on quality.

Last edited:
We really believe that our shield is the best quality available but are aware that shipping costs to USA are high. The problem we have is that the shield packaged weighs only 3 kgs but because of the size of the shield UPS charges a "dimensional weight" which converts to about 9 kgs. So in actual fact it is the same cost to ship 2 or possibly 3 shields together as it is for 1.
The shield price has increased to £100 but we are currently offering a voucher code "captains10" which deducts 10% from the price of the shield and also the shipping cost.
We are now offering an option of bracket strap handles to go with the shield. the shipping costs are the same with or without handles

We really believe that our shield is the best quality available but are aware that shipping costs to USA are high. The problem we have is that the shield packaged weighs only 3 kgs but because of the size of the shield UPS charges a "dimensional weight" which converts to about 9 kgs. So in actual fact it is the same cost to ship 2 or possibly 3 shields together as it is for 1.
The shield price has increased to £100 but we are currently offering a voucher code "captains10" which deducts 10% from the price of the shield and also the shipping cost.
We are now offering an option of bracket strap handles to go with the shield. the shipping costs are the same with or without handles

Do you offer just the shield without the star? I only ask because I'm looking to get one of the etched stars from Valor because from what I've seen yours are already shaped but they aren't etched and I'd not be 100% in doing that myself.

Hi Luke
Use voucher code captains10 twice and it will allow total of 19% discount off shield and shipping.
We will not honour this discount for anyone else if it has not been agreed.
Regards Kevin

ya, as i noticed that i have sent a mail to the seller and ask if that shiel is exactly that one on the pics....no response^^

i think i will geht the other one, from aliexpress....looks god to but the star is not so movie acursate as the "scam-shield":
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-replica-captain-america-shield-1-1-life-size/1894285800.html

i have no other chance to get a captain america shield on my wall, because i'm absolutly terrible in diy things.....

AnLuMa, it is a simple matter to make that shield movie style.
'Engrave' the star with a diamond file, touch up the paint and add some plastic sheets and leather belts to the back.
The only tools you need is a hobby knife, a file, metal straight edge and a hot glue gun.

Edit: patterns for the plastic brackets are on the first page of the build. http://www.therpf.com/f78/captain-america-airsoft-movie-style-shield-182358/

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back