Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

You guys are so awesome! Lol. Another evel belt buckle just sold and I'm pretty sure once of you guys nabbed it lol. It's crazy, if you don't check eBay everyday, you'll never catch these items. Congrats to whoever got it

You guys are so awesome! Lol. Another evel belt buckle just sold and I'm pretty sure once of you guys nabbed it lol. It's crazy, if you don't check eBay everyday, you'll never catch these items. Congrats to whoever got it

whats an evel belt buckle? do you have any pics?

Funk, two things.

First. Welcome to Fight club.

Second. Dude, seriously?

This threads been around for a long time. just because nobody posts anything in a couple days doesn't mean its dying. its slows down and speeds up regularly and you're not going to single handedly "save it" by telling other people to post stuff.

Dedicated people here have literal years worth of cool information, creations, and vintage finds to share with fellow fans. If and when they see fit to divulge information that took alot of time and work to acquire they will. But until they drop their next awesome bomb on us i suggest you read though the old posts in this thread, take the information they've already generously shared and use it to start finding stuff and contributing.

Anyone still interested in the cigarettes Tyler smokes? there is an extreme close up of the pack in the garbage can at 03:57 in the film.

Oh cool.

lr293.jpg

Funk, two things.

First. Welcome to Fight club.

Second. Dude, seriously?

This threads been around for a long time. just because nobody posts anything in a couple days doesn't mean its dying. its slows down and speeds up regularly and you're not going to single handedly "save it" by telling other people to post stuff.

Dedicated people here have literal years worth of cool information, creations, and vintage finds to share with fellow fans. If and when they see fit to divulge information that took alot of time and work to acquire they will. But until they drop their next awesome bomb on us i suggest you read though the old posts in this thread, take the information they've already generously shared and use it to start finding stuff and contributing

Anyone still interested in the cigarettes Tyler smokes? there is an extreme close up of the pack in the garbage can at 03:57 in the film.

Thanks for the welcome. And sorry for being a little impatient.
Yes, I have read through this whole thread. Took a long time! I guess Im just wanting more :)
Anyway.... Looking forward to more cool finds.

You guys will enjoy this article lol http://www.gqindia.com/get-smart/personalities/coolest-male-protagonists-cinema-gq-india#8

- - - Updated - - -

This is from the GQ article lol

For most of us, the closest we’re going to get to Tyler is some Weekend Warrior thing with a bunch of bitter divorcés, but it doesn’t mean we should still be walking into work every day with our lips puckered, searching out asses to kiss. If you can manage to go full Tyler Durden, you’ve won the game and need to be canonized. And please tell us how. We promise we won’t talk about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I've been wondering about all the true vintage hustler shirts shirts that pop up on ebay from time to time and all the replicas (Including souls) all have defined black lines around the white mesh where as the shirt worn in the movie has this in white.

Am I correct in assuming this is a detail that you intend to carry over for a 100% screen accurate replica Soul?

hustlecompare.jpg

$_57.JPG

hustlecompare2.jpg

One thing I've been wondering about all the true vintage hustler shirts shirts that pop up on ebay from time to time and all the replicas (Including souls) all have defined black lines around the white mesh where as the shirt worn in the movie has this in white.

Am I correct in assuming this is a detail that you intend to carry over for a 100% screen accurate replica Soul?

View attachment 529211

View attachment 529203

View attachment 529202

Yeah, all the vintage ones I've seen/own are short sleeve with the black overlapping the white instead of the other way around as you pointed out.

I do have a limited run planned and yes, they will be constructed to match the screen worn. ;)

Am I allowed to warn the community about a bad buyer? Luckily ebay protected me just wanted to give people a heads up and wasnt against the forum rules.

Well people seem pretty keen to shine light on bad sellers lol

- - - Updated - - -

But I don't know the rules TBH. Maybe people could email you regarding the topic ?

I know this has been asked before, but rather than search for hours in this thread, can someone tell me how the hodgman lakestream boots run? I wear a size 10.5 sneaker and I heard they run big. What size do you recommend?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back