Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Nothing like watching Colton open the game by making ignorant generalities against "9 million people." The irony was obscene. If this becomes The Colton Show like it did the last time he played, I'll again, stop watching until he is off the show. I am just not interested in watching bigoted human garbage be given a platform for the sake of "entertainment."

Nothing like watching Colton open the game by making ignorant generalities against "9 million people." The irony was obscene. If this becomes The Colton Show like it did the last time he played, I'll again, stop watching until he is off the show. I am just not interested in watching bigoted human garbage be given a platform for the sake of "entertainment."

I really like the twist, but feel very similar. Here's to hoping the other survivors feel the same and vote him off quickly!

COLTON SPOILER!!

He quit. You can now begin watching the show. Jeff really did his putting him on the spot thing again before he let him go. He called him out every which way. It was great.

The challenges are getting more interesting with loved ones going up one on one against each other. So many mixed emotions! And redemption is a great add to this version of Survivor. I don't know that it would be as messy and dramatic if it wasn't there.

This is not the same Survivor game at all.

Of all the returning players I was least impressed that they chose Colton. My guess is he will wind up medi-evac'd, or if we are lucky, just quit on his own.

dude, tonight was CRAZY!! and Jeff pulled no punches!!! he layed it all down. Right now I am so angry they allowed Colton back at all!!!

COLTON SPOILER!!

He quit. You can now begin watching the show. Jeff really did his putting him on the spot thing again before he let him go. He called him out every which way. It was great.

The challenges are getting more interesting with loved ones going up one on one against each other. So many mixed emotions! And redemption is a great add to this version of Survivor. I don't know that it would be as messy and dramatic if it wasn't there.

This is not the same Survivor game at all.

How about Jeff Calling him out on the Med Vac the last time we saw Colton. HE FAKED IT!!! he Faked it to get taken out of the Show!!!

I'm in this season! Me and my lady always call out Jeff with his nipple tabs.

"Blood vs Water" is a slightly odd title.. The original phrase is, "The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb," which is nearly the opposite of what most people intend it to mean.

I liked to night's episode. Colton is gone.. I am not surprised.. he is still a spoiled little young kid.. But I do like his partner..

It is interesting to see the people react to thier loved ones on the other team.. Good new twist.

I'm sad the Rupert is gone so quickly but with Colton gone, the show should improve. What a whiney little twerp.
Things don't go his way, he cries and quits. Why am I not surprised to find out he faked his appendix thing last time.

Is it me or is everyone really angry this season too. F- Bombs, middle fingers, etc. An angry cast this time around.
Makes it exciting I guess. LOL.

An angry cast this time around.

I would imagine because things are much more personal this time around.

Really have to give it to Probst for tearing Colton a new one. "We brought back a quitter."

Telling the World he faked the medivac last time, then unceremoniously telling him he's done and to just leave. I have to also give Jeff some kudos for maintaining his composure and professionalism.

Kevin

Like everyone else, I loved how Probst just destroyed Colton. That was absolutely awesome. The only thing that sucks is how he was allowed to play again in the first place....that spot could have actually gone to someone who deserved it.

Is it me or is everyone really angry this season too. F- Bombs, middle fingers, etc. An angry cast this time around.

Makes it exciting I guess. LOL.

They are all over the place emotionally! The return crew is not talking strategy (why Colton was pouting), just being all lovey dovey... they are all breaking into tears constantly and all the anger.

I totally get it, though - we have seen what it's like for survivors out there in the elements, cold at night, hot during the day, dirty, not sleeping well, not eating well, having to do work around camp, all the stress of trying to figure out the game.... most players just put on a mask and go completely cold.

But add into it the factor of having a loved one there... it's just too hard to keep cold when someone who knows you is right there with you... but you cannot get close to them.

When they merge and some people have their loved ones and others don't - it's going to be really interesting and I can't begin to predict it!

As much as I hate Colton I am curious as to why he faked the illness in his first season. The way it was edited it looked like he was almost running the game at the time, then just BAM he got "sick" and was taken out. I wonder what was really going on.

I bet what we didn't see was his tribe starting to turn on him. I bet he was losing control and saw it. He didn't want to be voted off, so he faked the emergency. AND took the immunity idol with him,

Just caught up - what a move...

10/9 SPOILERS

It was really the only thing Caleb could do to save himself. Who would have thought Coltons SO would be so mild-mannered and yet bold in his strategy!

Can't imagine Brad is going to have a very good evening on Redemption Island.. haha!

As Gervasse would say, "kudos."

Just caught up - what a move...

10/9 SPOILERS

It was really the only thing Caleb could do to save himself. Who would have thought Coltons SO would be so mild-mannered and yet bold in his strategy!

Can't imagine Brad is going to have a very good evening on Redemption Island.. haha!

I can only imagine that if Candice's husband goes home, it will be just her and Brad together.

That would make for an uncomfortable situation yet should be fun to watch.
This is definitely a different season for sure. The show really needed a change.

Can't wait for Wednesdays episode.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back