Limited Run The Winter Soldier S.H.I.E.L.D. ID Badge

"Someone thinks highly of himself. ;)
tripoli said: If it's not too late, can you change my level to 9, Thanks. :)
(I keed. I keed.) :lol"

If you have the option of choosing the near the top floor, take it. ;)
Actually researched it a bit, Hill had that level, as well a few place technical and science agents in the Marvel universe, so going for the increased level myself.

"No problem. Congratulations on your promotion."
After last nights episode, seems like the in thing to do. :lol

Last edited:
First batch should be soon I hope. Placed an order for a stealth Strike team patch as well, looking to pop together the Coulson framed patch set as well. :)

First batch should be soon I hope. Placed an order for a stealth Strike team patch as well, looking to pop together the Coulson framed patch set as well. :)
Look forward to seeing that... trying to pin down all the patches for something similar for the 'office' myself!

Great work as always, will have to sort a photo and get one to go along with my Playground one!

I am interested in buying one (level 8 if possible) if you are still filling your list. It will take me about a week to get a picture. PM me with any other details and payment info.

Thanks,

L.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back