The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

Here's a comparison photo of Oliver's original costume and the new one he got from Star Labs. Do with it what you will
oliver.jpg

This quiver here has been my front runner candidate for being the point of origination for the top flechette grip:

crossbow-quiver.jpg

No idea what brand though, and no real close up shots to confirm.

This quiver here has been my front runner candidate for being the point of origination for the top flechette grip:

View attachment 413930

No idea what brand though, and no real close up shots to confirm.
been searching for a while for this image can't find it :/ I did find this which look alto like the bottom quiver peice

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neet-Crossb...393?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item259742f009

Also found this http://www.midwayusa.com/product/855080/vista-predator-broadhead-4-arrow-hip-quiver-polyester-camo
855080.jpg

Last edited:
WHAT THE HECK KINDA EPISODE ENDING WAS THAT lol seriously tho that was messed up and I've made replicas of the season 2 flechette holder if anyone wants one just message me ;)

Great thread Pinder91 ..... I have an Arrow build I am updating ... anyone know what has been added to his quiver front and the arm quiver ... are they special arrow heads or charges ??? hard to tell from TV show .... thanks for any info

Hey guys, its been a while. I have done the season 1 cosplay, done the bow and loved every bit of modifying it myself, it isnt screen accurate as its not the right bow, but its the right size and has all the parts and its mine haha. I have just ordered a mask now from TigerStoneFX, so I guess im commiting to atleast a S2 update. Considering the price of a real oneida im considering getting a prop, like the one from NeilsCosplayProps, I know we talked about it a while ago but has anyone got any alternative makers or has anyone had any problems with their prop they would share with me first?

Thanks Spidey, I know to look on ebay I was more hoping for people's opinions on the prop and a real kestrel bow then I can weigh up what to do.

Prim, can I ask if there is any more updates on the suit? Im guessing its too late to change the jacket?

Last edited:
I sent a PM to Prim this weekend, not sure if he got it, but is there a thread somewhere for the suit being made? I am very interested but can't seem to find a place ot get my name on the list for the suit. I am working on a Season 1 build, and would like that suit if it would be available before end of summer (2015).

Hey guys. What's the general consensus on the eBay costumes from China that are around the $200 mark? I can't find many reviews on them good or bad..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back