Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

KevinBGoode- Glad you liked my new items. The pumpkin head and 3 of the pumpkins on the floor are fake. The others are real. Fake pumpkins are pretty pricey so I only have a few.

weasley border.jpg

Hi, has anyone made a Weasley Wizard Wheezes W border like the one in this picture? Or would anyone be able to whip one up? I'm also trying to find a label or a box for a rememberall. Thank you all. I'm designing a Hogwarts themed classroom and these are things I'd love to have!

hi im new to this thread and i wanted to post this image of the dancing trolls tapestry that appeared in the seventh book
id like to see what people can do with it troll_dance_tapestry.png

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm new on the RPF and I am working on a replica of the book from the movie "The Tales of Beedle the Bard"...
I need the font of the title for the chapters... The one double underlined... Can someone someone tell me the font of it? Thank everyone in advance
New-promotional-pictures-of-Emma-Watson-for-Harry-Potter-and-the-Deathly-Hallows-part-1-harry-po.jpg

Weasleys8.jpg
Weasley shelf border from a scan posted by MlleSvenskah.

Edit: and my attempt to make a better quaility version:
Weasley Border.png

Last edited:
I am actually looking for a lot of stuff to make the book as accurate as I can... So... Has anyone the fonts for these pages? I mean the left one with the picture (can someone find it?) and the right one...
DH1_The_Tales_of_Beedle_the_Bard_1st_page,_Deathly_Hallows_symbol.jpg
Then has someone a high resolution of this one and all the other pictures for each chapter?
three_brothers.jpg
As you can see in the first picture there is an inside golden pattern of the cover of the book... Has anyone a sample of it?
I know I am asking for a lot of things but if anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it :)

Its great to see this threat coming back to life! I know I'v been "away" for some while but seeing these creations again. Merlin's Beard! Keep going guys looking great :D

Wow decat thank you so much for your massive help!!
I hope I will be able to finish it in winter time when I will have holidays :)
Thank you so much again,
Jack

Is there any way someone can do the Weasley W border in different colors, like the ones on display at the Harry Potter Studio? Thank you! Also has anyone ever made a fanged flyer label?

I've seen some posts of WIP HP paper money, any news on that. While I'm waiting for the paint on my E-11 blaster is drying (I know really not a HP prop) I would like to try making a HP inspired wallet with contence. also planning some coins but haven't thought of a design or how to make them yet but i think i can do it.

Any help is appriciated.

-R-

I have a question about the coins. I know they're not paper props but you guys seem to know your HP stuff.

Any ideas about the dimentions of the coins. I find the commercial sold coins to slick and am planning to make my own out of clay and then casting them.

Thanks,

-R-

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back