Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Norbet, those banners I belive are by NECA, and I think they're printed fabric... but cropped the images and printed them full page, they look ok, even though the images aren't that big. I have on the wall in my room.

also, my lochhaven cardigan finally came! :)
it took it's time though, I ordered it over a month ago! I attached a pic of my hogwarts uniform- I'm a Ravenclaw :)

I've got to get me one of these. Where did you find the scarf? And did you say you made the robes? (I'm a Ravenclaw too..oh wait..you could tell that by my avatar)

Sorry if you already included this. I've got a lot of catching up to do as I've been off for about 6 months...

@purplesparkles you make it seem as if you will die if you done get the prop. Relax, and realize that it takes some effort on your part to locate a prop. There is such a thing as a search box, all the way at the top. Or even better, Google! So instead of begging on here, make the effort to find it, and the reward will be even sweeter! Okay?

Thanks Decat for the candy index. You've done the newbies a real favor there, which is very nice of you.

I didn't see if anyone has ever posted a Shock-O-Choc label, so here is the version I made years ago, for those who'd like it. I know the background design needs some tweeking, so feel free to improve upon it and share it with all.

Last edited:
,..here's my DP page that i been working so far,..its from the video of minalima interview,..
there's a lot of DP adds involved for each pages

Lovely work Jhadha. My cousin actually just printed out the quibbler files you sent him. They look amazing. Will you be uploading all your DP files in this forum soon? Like the backs and insides because I would really like to print out a full Daily Prophet to add to my collection.

testing- part of my upcoming index list- edit- it worked!

Oh, and great work on the index decat. Will be very helpful and I appreciate the time you are taking to do this seeing as I actually went through the first 200 or so pages when I arrived trying to salvage any files to print. It was incredibly tedious and I've probably managed to miss a few.

I've attached the rune cover file and a file with the foil separation too.

When I finish the project I will update all the files in a separate thread to make it easier to access, but will post an update here once in a while. It won't be done for quite a long time though...

Wonderful ecl. Perhaps, if you don't finish beforehand you could take some pointers from the official version they will be releasing in the Ultimate Collection. I must start saving up for that. ^^

Last edited:
That upcoming Ultimate collection should be a nice set; i'd like to see what the label collection looks like, but their version of the rune book, at least the cover, is very different from the film prop with different imagery. I wonder what will be on the inside. Unfortunately none of those official items really have the feel and construction of an actual prop or idealized prop item :(

I really do want to scan that label book :D hehe

I've attached a few pictures of the progress on the book! Got about 6 pages done on the interior, with about a 100 more to go. I'm just using text from an existing book and reformatting and printing it for this prop. These aren't the best pics, color is a bit off in the photo.

94243156.jpg

Last edited:
This is looking great ecl. Really great!
I think the content will fit perfectly for this.

But I just might add a suggestion.
I think if you used another font for the general text, it would look better than it is now.

Here is my version of a Chocolate Skeleton wrapper from Honeydukes. I'm only assuming these may be Chocolate Skeletons (see photo), but if they are not, I thought about calling them Skele-Scones. Anyway, I hope they can be another addition to the HP candy collection.

Last edited:
Monster do you have any suggestions for the body text? I'm thinking something more legible and textbook like. I was also looking at American Typewriter or Harrington as possibilities too.

Monster do you have any suggestions for the body text? I'm thinking something more legible and textbook like. I was also looking at American Typewriter or Harrington as possibilities too.

ecl, there is a font called Handserif which I think might just do the trick for you.

bfd

Yes I made a replica of it, and I see you found the FS thread :D

@PotionMistress, Great skeleton graphic! that's a really fun one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back