Disgusting Creatures...Show off your Jawa!

Wicked blaster! Is that one of those lightning balls in there? Very creative!
Thanks man. The bulb is actually a plasma night light like this one ---->
4051814020_75119f18f0_m.jpg
It just fits into a 3" piece of PVC

Plasma Nightlight eh? I'll add that to my shopping list. That is one detail that puts your jawa WAY above the rest of them. (sorry to "the rest of them" :lol)

If I could find my dang sewing machine (haven't seen it in years) I'd get back to work on my own..

Thanks,
Now it's time I make a display stand for both, I will be doing that this weekend.
I also made an extra Ion Blaster Holster I will be selling. I may post it on this site.

If I didn't already have one of them I'd definitely be interested. Your previous one was great.

Thanks,
Now it's time I make a display stand for both, I will be doing that this weekend.
I also made an extra Ion Blaster Holster I will be selling. I may post it on this site.

That is wicked! Does it play random sounds, or do they play is specific order?
Both. You just tell me what you want.
The module has 10 switch locations, So I can take your favorite 10 sounds and assign a switch to each of them. Then I can assign one switch to cycle through all of them in order, and there can be 15, 30 or a couple hundred sounds in that one switch. You can even assign 9 jawa sounds and leave the 10th switch for a blaster sound for your gun. Really its all up to you.
But if you like the way its set up now, you can just order it from my website as it is, just click my banner below

I'm still working on trying to get just the right color brown on my RL blanket. I'm going for the ANH version which was medium-dark brown as opposed to the cranked up colors from the special edition which leaned more to the scarlet side. I bought two more boxes of RIT dark brown today in order to re-dye what I already have. Fingers crossed...

Thanks,

Try adding the Dark brown and a table spoon of grey or a pinch of black.
I also have the base done no back and sides on it yet also I was thinking of putting a top on it with dome lighting Make like a big Box they both fit in.

Last edited:
As it turned out the two boxes of dark brown weren't enough to have done any good; they only seemed to turn a purplish sort of color in the washer, so I just drained it out without ever trying it on the fabric. I went today and bought three bottles of dark brown and one bottle of tan. Somewhere therein lies the correct volume and ratio of colors to achieve what I'm looking for. I hope. :lol

The box idea sounds cool. Maybe you could make it sort of like the rock cave the head jawa and his assistant are hiding in just prior to surprising Artoo. Just a thought.

Try adding the Dark brown and a table spoon of grey or a pinch of black.
I also have the base done no back and sides on it yet also I was thinking of putting a top on it with dome lighting Make like a big Box they both fit in.

Last edited:
Okay, these are the two RL blankets I've been experimenting with. The foreground version is the latest effort in trying to achieve the closest to the original ANH "brown" color and the next one is the version that resembles the jawas pictured in the Chronicles layout and the Special Edition colors, more of a scarlet-brown. Opinions...?

JawaRobeColorComparison.jpg

Last edited:
I like The ANH Brown Better. And yes the Box idea is what I am doing so I can add a lighting system to it. Will look like a Big Case.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back