Disgusting Creatures...Show off your Jawa!

jawablasterholsterfinished.jpg

Yes finished one of the 2 Holsters for my jawa He lookes bare with out one when he is using an Ion Blaster

Last edited:
Looks great. Thanks for sharing the pics. I've been sidetracked on this one but I'm expecting some ammo pouches in the mail soon. Can't remember what type I bought but they were old and cheap. Perfect for me.

I think I need to dirty the Jawa up more, I also am working on a 2nd but going to build a platform for them to stand on and put a back to it making it look like the pictures where they shot R2D2.

I think the other type Ammo pouches look better but they used 3 different ones in the movies, I did get me one of the Torches for the 2nd jawa and a droid caller to go on his belt.

Last edited:
Yeah the pouches I got are not the common ones seen (the 1903 enfields, or the Mosin nagant) I'll get pics up soon. That's the cool thing with Jawas, you can go your own route and they still end up looking right because they were scrap dealers after all..

EDIT Here is my pouches. There are only 2 pouches on the set so they will be going on the strap for the holster. Then I might add a set of enfield pouches (home made, since the enfields are crazy expensive now..)

pouches.jpg

Last edited:
I think I need to dirty the Jawa up more, I also am working on a 2nd but going to build a platform for them to stand on and put a back to it making it look like the pictures where they shot R2D2.

yeah I always see everyone's jawa without any dirt on them and wonder if they ever watched the movie. A good dirty layer on the bottom of the robe and on the bottom will go a long way. Spray adhesive works well for the sticking part.

I also found the Stone Paint works very good the Desert Sand type so I may use more of that. May make the eyes bigger at least let more of the light show. Watching the movie over and over some time you see a little showing other times a lot. The ones in the book they made are made years after ANH so they look a lot different at least to me.

Last edited:
Looks Good for wood, 1/4" dewel rod, 3 piece of ABS plastic, 1/4" rubber car vacume hose, 2 each 1-1/2" d-rings, some leather rivets, 2 screws and a 1/2" X 60" strip of leather. I put a "How To" on my website, The one used in the movie was a gun powder flask.

Nice work. :thumbsup I like the dirt job and the base is great too. :cool

Great weathering on the holster too. I paid a fair amount of money for mine and it's not weathered nearly enough; not sure if you can weather finished leather (??) but mine clearly needs it!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back