"You best start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner.... Your in one"

Creepy. and Awesome.

Now, how about a movie clip of you pouring rum down his throat so we can see it inside his rib cage :D

Thanks for all the compliments guys..... Mellisa is enjoying them all, especially the ones about her being a keeper :D

I'm now just waiting for his pendant to be released, so I can weather that up and add to him...

Does anyone have photo reference of his earing???? It kinda looks like some sort of animal tooth, possibly a lions' tooth..... Any info would be great

I wish my old computer didn't crash. They had it up for sale when the first one came out on eBay. Maybe someone has all the first eBay auction pics???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KingNothing @ Apr 3 2007, 11:28 PM) [snapback]1454933[/snapback]</div>
I wish my old computer didn't crash. They had it up for sale when the first one came out on eBay. Maybe someone has all the first eBay auction pics???
[/b]

How long ago was the auction????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(allosaur176 @ Apr 4 2007, 05:43 AM) [snapback]1455059[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KingNothing @ Apr 3 2007, 11:28 PM) [snapback]1454933[/snapback]
[/b]

How long ago was the auction????
[/b][/quote]

Oh it was in the fall of '03 when the first movie came out. Hopefully someone can help you out...

That looks great and I am sure my boyfriend will like it.
Well - I have got the perfect background... so... I am sure you don't mind sending Barbossa and Jack to Germany...

:love

Sideboard_01.JPG

Both would look so amazing on his desk...

:D

---

Good job.

I believe they would actually :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bhelia @ Apr 8 2007, 03:27 PM) [snapback]1457991[/snapback]</div>
That looks great and I am sure my boyfriend will like it.
Well - I have got the perfect background... so... I am sure you don't mind sending Barbossa and Jack to Germany...

:love

Sideboard_01.JPG

Both would look so amazing on his desk...

:D

---

Good job.
[/b]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back