Yoda ESB 1:1- Sculpture project

... Yeah I did intentionally make the arms shorter than most puppet yodas I have seen. Mainly because it feels strange. But also I think it's partly my wonky phone camera and the perspective ... Here's another angle that gives a more true depiction ...

... Yeah I did intentionally make the arms shorter than most puppet yodas I have seen. Mainly because it feels strange. But also I think it's partly my wonky phone camera and the perspective ... Here's another angle that gives a more true depiction ...

Nice work so far... Keep sharing the Yoda p0rn! :lol

Well, I'm back at work on my Yoda, after a 6 month hiatus(...because my real job gave me no extra time) Adjusted his face a little and now starting to rough in his clothes. I'm still not there yet, Yoda is a lot wider than I thought! It's great to have some time to work on him again! ... Sorry no more nudies, haha!:$

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 241
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
I'm finally roughing in the tunic! I'm starting to feel good about the direction it's going.... Still a long way to go. Also, I never realized how fat Empire Yoda is till today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 323
Amazing work! You've captured the character of the original puppet perfectly. That's a tough thing to do. They didn't even manage that in the PT. :lol

This is going to look stunning!!! Definately, a great feeling of Freeborn about it aswell and I look forward to watching this progress... :popcorn

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back