ww2 captain america

Re: ww2 captain america progress

Yeah it's alright, but it's no Ghostbuster tho is it? ;) The shoulder strap looks the best, clearly you had some expert assistance with that! *grins*

Re: ww2 captain america progress

My boots and sling arrived yesterday so I could finally put the full costume on, and I'm rather pleased with the results.

Good to see it finally finished... I still think the shoulder strap is the best part of the costume, clearly modified by a craftsman! ;)

Wont be long now 'til I post my completed Ghostbuster costume pictures, then I can make a proper start on your outstanding bits!

That's pretty sweet.:thumbsup What kind of boots are those? They look like Doc Martens. If so, what style and color? Also would love to see the mask.:)

You can get pretty accurate WW2 replica boots/gear at "ATTHEFRONT.COM" That is where I put together all my Saving Private Ryan suit so I highly recommend buying through them or checking out their Ebay store as well.

-Tim

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back