WTB replica Zorro Costume from the Mask of Zorro

raymon

Hello everyone, I am looking to buy a good replica costume of the Zorro Costumes from the Mask of Zorro. Thanks in advance to anybody who could point me in the right direction.

Attachments

• IMG_0881.jpeg
    IMG_0881.jpeg
    1,019.2 KB · Views: 423
I’m finishing the belt from a client who commissioned it and ghosted; I can send you some photos if you’d like.

As for the rest of the costume, it really depends on how accurate you want it. It all seems like simple black garments, but then you notice all that custom appliqué trim both around the hat and in lots of rows along the cape edge. We looked into custom patterns since the original trim is long-gone, but embroidery in those quantities is expensive.

I’m finishing the belt from a client who commissioned it and ghosted; I can send you some photos if you’d like.

As for the rest of the costume, it really depends on how accurate you want it. It all seems like simple black garments, but then you notice all that custom appliqué trim both around the hat and in lots of rows along the cape edge. We looked into custom patterns since the original trim is long-gone, but embroidery in those quantities is expensive.
Please send me photos of the belt. Yes, I am mostly looking for a good quality belt, cape and hat replicas, but I know it is not easy to replicate the apliques on the cape and hat.

Last edited:
When it’s done, it’ll be set with 200+ silver studs, finished leather piping around the edges, and both the correct buckle at the back and scabbard clips at the side. The buckle at the back should make one size fits most, which was a great choice on the film production’s part.

I figure I’ll finish it and offer it to the first taker, or save it for a full costume down the road.
IMG_3899.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3898.jpeg
    IMG_3898.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 69
When it’s done, it’ll be set with 200+ silver studs, finished leather piping around the edges, and both the correct buckle at the back and scabbard clips at the side. The buckle at the back should make one size fits most, which was a great choice on the film production’s part.

I figure I’ll finish it and offer it to the first taker, or save it for a full costume down the road.
View attachment 1727632
Absolutely gorgeous! Do you take commissions I was looking for a replica belt.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back