Limited Run Wolverine Origins custom fit leather jacket

Ok, leather prototype is made:

IMG_0789.JPG

IMG_0791.JPG

IMG_0792 (1).JPG

IMG_0793.JPG

And here's the image I sent to show corrections:

View attachment jacket comp.jpg

Front zippers a bit shorter and more tilted, stripes a bit more spaced out, bottom panel more tapered and smaller near the zipper, cuffs are more elongated over the backs of the hands, shoulder stitching added, snap visible on the collar strap, deeper back collar dip... Am I missing anything?

I think the arm stripes are still much too low.

And the space above and below the zippers don't seem balanced somehow. Can't put my finger on it.

I think the arm stripes are still much too low.

And the space above and below the zippers don't seem balanced somehow. Can't put my finger on it.

I think the zippers are too low, I put them where the leather pulls hang down to instead of where the zipper ends.

I think this version looks much better and the changes you have suggested again make it look near perfect (with slightly higher chest zippers). One small think I have noticed is that they have made the cuffs longer but havent seemed to manage the shape correctly. I believe the front of the cuff (top of the hand) needs shortening by about an inch and the back (palm of hand) needs shortening by about 1.5 inches maybe.
Brilliant progress for this model though and the leather colours are looking good also!

Updated version:

E1.jpg

The only change not visible in this picture is that the collar dips down in a slightly stronger v shape in the back now.

Looks good. Can't wait to see the final version. I'm sure I'll be wearing one of these soon!

-Ash

Do you have a current pic of the back? The one I see has to be the older version as the stripes are not in your current version's position. There's a couple things right off the bat that the older one has off. I can help point you more in a screen accurate direction if I can see a current pic. This is shaping up beautifully so far.

Do you have a current pic of the back? The one I see has to be the older version as the stripes are not in your current version's position. There's a couple things right off the bat that the older one has off. I can help point you more in a screen accurate direction if I can see a current pic. This is shaping up beautifully so far.

I don't have a whole back shot of the updated version, but if you want to use the older version and point out any changes you think it needs, I'd love to see it.

xo_x3_backOL.jpgXObackOL.jpgOK, here's some help on the back. Shapes look good, it's more detail oriented. Sleeve zips are too short. They should also be off center and on interior of sleeve side. Sleeve seam stays straight and continuous through cuff.

Add stitching to balance back center seam as it should have it on both sides.

Outside brown section of shoulder is too wide and stitching should be closer to edge.

Kidney panel and cuffs share the same shape with a definite swoop down then gradually curving to lowest point. Cuffs also have a raw edge to them.

I can;t tell from your front pic, does it have the seam detail on the chest panel that follows shoulder seam leading into outer/bottom shoulder line detail seam (of the 4)?

Can't wait to see this come out.

Last edited:
View attachment 697192View attachment 697191OK, here's some help on the back. Shapes look good, it's more detail oriented. Sleeve zips are too short. They should also be off center and on interior of sleeve side. Sleeve seam stays straight and continuous through cuff.

Add stitching to balance back center seam as it should have it on both sides.

Outside brown section of shoulder is too wide and stitching should be closer to edge.

Kidney panel and cuffs share the same shape with a definite swoop down then gradually curving to lowest point. Cuffs also have a raw edge to them.

I can;t tell from your front pic, does it have the seam detail on the chest panel that follows shoulder seam leading into outer/bottom shoulder line detail seam (of the 4)?

Can't wait to see this come out.

Fantastic stuff, thank you. Yes, it does have the shoulder/chest panel stitch line now.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back