Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

Wolverine wears another jean jacket under the X1. Here's another shot with both jackets on...
WindlassStudiosWolverineJacketDogTagSet11.jpg
I appreciate this one for what it is. I can't complain for only $115 with shippin' included!

I've seen several Helmut Lang's on sale here in Japan and on eBay, but they've all been about 4 sizes too small for me......I don't think large sizes are common at all.....Sadly....Drool! Lucky find bruv!

It looks like Heron tackled the DOFP jacket. I'm hoping this a protype, because the zippers are the wrong way, it is missing the point on the back near the waist, and the collar looks off to me. Not a bad start though, but I hope they improve the design.
TBJ DOFP.png TBJ DOFP.pngTBJ DOFP.png TBJ DOFP.png TBJ DOFP.png

Yeah......It's still miles off........The whole underlying structure is different....This jacket, as with all of Wolverine's so far, was done with the shoulder/rear back pleats and kidney panels as well.... This isn't a bad first try....But it's missing a LOT of what makes the jacket look the way it does....And the underlying design is wrong..Which means it won't wear the same way either......

Wested also announced that they were trying to make the new jacket......I've offered them some help with photos or measurements....Since I like Wested, and would like to see them get this jacket spot on.....We'll see eh?

wp_ss_20140628_0001.jpg

I'm working on filling out the suit better, but I think it's turned out pretty well. Hot to wear, though. I'd love to cast it in latex someday so it moves better. Right now feels like a straightjacket...

That is an awesome suit!

I know that we have talked about the dip on the X-O jacket a lot, but I got these screen shots that show the dip the best in my opinion anyway. I just thought I would share them here.
Back dip 2.pngdip 3.png

Wested will be joining the Days of Future Past Jacket vendors soon as well...This was posted on their Facebook page...I love the leather they choose for this one....They also said that the zipper can be placed upside down for free if needed, but that they elected to go the right way up for this demo jacket....

I'm tempted.....It looks decent, the skin is cowhide, and thick, but not over the top, and lovely colouring as well.....And they've studied the hell out of it.....I suspect that you can alter the length etc as well, so I think this will be a very worthwhile entry once they get the final design worked out (this is the first test made....Not the final version)

Very impressive start off, in my opinion.....

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums...1-C924-4F24-8C34-A94A69AFD017_zpsyrfcsdae.jpg

Wested will be joining the Days of Future Past Jacket vendors soon as well...This was posted on their Facebook page...I love the leather they choose for this one....They also said that the zipper can be placed upside down for free if needed, but that they elected to go the right way up for this demo jacket....

I'm tempted.....It looks decent, the skin is cowhide, and thick, but not over the top, and lovely colouring as well.....And they've studied the hell out of it.....I suspect that you can alter the length etc as well, so I think this will be a very worthwhile entry once they get the final design worked out (this is the first test made....Not the final version)

Very impressive start off, in my opinion.....

That is very impressive this after fans I feel is the best version so far :)

I don't know if I can disagree, in all honesty......Wested REALLY have done some work on this.....The front panels are somewhat more film accurate than my Logan's Closet (Although I do prefer the harder, straighter lines somewhat), and the skin is amazing as well....I was genuinely surprised by how good they've made it......Bloody brilliant stuff.....

I've suggested that they offer a medium to heavy weight skin, with veg. dyed colouring for the red/brown colour as well as the ability to custom size it for us....The zippers they'll do for free they said, but the rest would settle it for me...I think Wested have this one sold......

It's brilliant....So far!

I don't know if I can disagree, in all honesty......Wested REALLY have done some work on this.....The front panels are somewhat more film accurate than my Logan's Closet (Although I do prefer the harder, straighter lines somewhat), and the skin is amazing as well....I was genuinely surprised by how good they've made it......Bloody brilliant stuff.....

I've suggested that they offer a medium to heavy weight skin, with veg. dyed colouring for the red/brown colour as well as the ability to custom size it for us....The zippers they'll do for free they said, but the rest would settle it for me...I think Wested have this one sold......

It's brilliant....So far!

Yeah so impressed and suprised they have really outdone themselves

may have to pick one up being in the uk it would be rude bit to suppose local buissness

I wonder what the cost is ?

They've only just made the prototype.....But I'd guess the price is probably going to be about mid-range for Wested, perhaps 170 or so? Not a bad price...And honestly, I'm thinking about going back for a second one...As stupid as that is.....LOL

But.....I'd like to see the Wested jacket close up....So.....

They've only just made the prototype.....But I'd guess the price is probably going to be about mid-range for Wested, perhaps 170 or so? Not a bad price...And honestly, I'm thinking about going back for a second one...As stupid as that is.....LOL

But.....I'd like to see the Wested jacket close up....So.....

Thats a really great price and the lack of import tax makes it a good buy :)

I'm not from Wested.......But looking at the rest of their jacket prices, that's what I'd expect...They go above 200 for the heavier jackets, but most of their X-Men ones aren't that high, so I'd expect it to fall in between that range....Not much more since it's not an overly complicated jacket, with a lot of "bits" on it......

But we'll see when they finalise the design and update the site....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back