Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

Since we literally only have this small glimpse at the costume, that’s why I haven’t jumped on any of the RRL jackets or replicas (and partially why I didn’t want to mislead anyone and initially post the jacket before). That’s a LOT of money to spend only to not be sure if it’s correct or not. There’s no shots showcasing if the pockets match or not, we may have to wait for more trailers of the actual movie. Not enough evidence to positively ID it! I initially thought it was the brown one then leaned towards the indigo. I’m holding off until there’s more reference materials for the jacket. And I’m especially not going to buy those RRL pants until that’s 100% confirmed lol.
Yeah, I agree...While it's good to have a VERY good idea about what he used, at the prices we're looking at here? I'm fine waiting until the film shows us more, or there's one last trailer to determine the jacket at least....The shirt and henley are less worrying, the trousers? I don't feel the need for as much, and also, probably can't fit into (I train legs the way Hugh trains his shoulders...LOL)...So...Fine waiting, but once the film comes out I suspect I'll change, I've done so for every single film so far, not likely to stop now....LOL

Best to wait on the jacket until we KNOW...As an aside, I sent mails to the clothing designers for the film, and so far no reply but I'm hopeful they'll respond at some point too....Will let you know.

I just felt like posting what I thought the jeans could be, no one is obliged to buy them and I’m certainly not going to. With the shirt, henley, and alternate jacket I am more than happy enough. I will most likely be using my everyday wear Chelsea boots and any close enough brown jeans that fit right.

Speaking about that alternate jacket, I found someone on the fedora lounge who made an order of a leather jacket from crush on retro and posted pictures. There is also another person on there who recommends them but didn’t post a picture.
These were the site photos
IMG_4301.png
IMG_4300.png

And this is what they received
IMG_4296.png
IMG_4295.png
IMG_4294.png

I now feel much more confident in my purchase, for $241 I’ll likely end up with something close and am ready to go dressed as Logan for the premiere. Will likely try and make some “whisky dick” partial claws for fun but that’s not necessary

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back