Witchblade's Sara Pezzini completed!

PrincessZelda

Just finished my Witchblade costume over DragonCon. It seemed to be very well liked! :)

Witchblade_1.jpg

Still waiting on some photos so I'll post more soon!

That looks fantastic and you are a very brave girl for wearing that around so many nerd guys.

You really have the Witchblade comic book look down perfect.

a stunning girl and a brilliantly achieved costume, thumbs up on guts it must've taken to walk around in this as well as actual execution of the costume!

Very cool costume! But I think the dare devils mask should have something covering his eyes, like some see-through cloth..
and since noone else have asked I will. that costume you're wearing, it just can't be that comfy to wear, can it?

I know Mat is you boy, I think it's funny the when you have a girlfreind that look like that he goes as a guy thats blind...

Great work by the way...
PS Glued on ?? using ??

Hey PrincessZelda, Incredible artistic expression, and skill for that matter. I realy like the way the tow of you, you and your BF, accent one anothers look. I would really like to inquire about the steps and process you used to achieve the end result. Great costume and you are a dead own of the original concepts of the artists creation. Let me know and thanks.

Really amazing stuff. Getting to see the work (while at D*C) that went into completing this was pretty spectacular.

Wow, I thought wearing lycra for Superman was difficult to do in public, I can only imagine how much intestinal fortitude it took to walk around such a massive con in this! Well done, and you look amazing :D.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back