[WIP] My Indiana Jones Story Grail Diary Deluxe Project

i have glanced at your pdf for this diary, and really like the updates you have come up with from Marc’s Story Diary! I am very interested to see how your page 150-151 turn out. I can’t quite visualize how the “A”s and “B”s labels work with the window images, but do like the fact you worked in the in game text with them!

@Everyone: You find the PDF file Yodatc is talking about as an attachment of this posting. Please scroll down.

@Yodatc: Hi, do you have a copy of the Computer Game Diary? On the pages 42 and 43 there are not images from a window.

In the game you need to choose the correct 3 symbols to open a door.

full20070704172533.jpg

indiana-jones-and-the-last-crusade_13032.jpg

Attachments

• Grail_Diary_Story_v1.12_Pascal.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 676
Last edited:
@Pascal Kurosawa indeed I do have a copy of the game diary and yes, you are correct, they are not windows. I don’t know why I called them that other than I think I saw someone call them windows in my long researches in making a Grail Diary! But as for the A an B labeling, did you chose one image from each of the 3 groups of four to be part of the A set and B set?

Yes, that is what I have did. You can see some examples of combinations in the screenshots I have posted.
The correct combination changed random every time someone has played the game.

Last edited:
Pascal Kurosawa , I'd like to thank you for sharing your story text. It's a wonderful starting point for anyone (like myself) looking to create a new story diary!

I'm about halfway through the text and I did spot some possible improvements which you may consider for a future version.
Many of the spelling & grammatical errors in Mark's original text have been corrected, however there are still quite a few remaining in the invented texts. Some perhaps on purpose, but others are clearly mistakes. I can send you the list of what I spotted so far if you're interested.
Additionally, certain sentence structures and expressions were clearly not written by a native English speaker and seem unnatural. It could be interesting to have the text reviewed/edited by a native speaker (which I am not) - especially since Henry is supposed to be a professor of literature.

Other than that, I'm really enjoying the construction of my diary based on your story line :). Puzzling together all the images and inserts needed to complete the diary is almost a form of archaeology by itself :).

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back