Limited Run WInter Soldier Mask and Goggles

Re: Winter Soldier Mask and Goggles from 3D print

Counted :)
Count me in too,will be ready for this!

Will do..thanks
Add me to the list...definitely interested!!

Thanks Seb.. its all Bimmer right now :)
Wow! And another great project is coming to life :)
What a nice model!

On the list :)
Looks amazing, count me in for one!

Still not sure what people mean by this.. it will look like the 3D model.. take a look at any of my other threads...
Interested, pending final look.

On the list :)
Interested

Sorry, it's nothing against you, just something I'm used to saying. :)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Please put me down for an order. How do these normally fit from person to person? Are they normally flexible enough to say, fit a big dude but, also fit a smaller woman? Just wondering :)

Do you plan on offering fully finished/ painted sets ?

Geez, yeah, you guys, as well as the modelers and just pumping great stuff out one after the other.... my paypal account is not very happy, lol...

On the list... I would say the rubber part could be split in the back and some material taken out to fit a smaller head? Velcro it together then?
Please put me down for an order. How do these normally fit from person to person? Are they normally flexible enough to say, fit a big dude but, also fit a smaller woman? Just wondering :)

I probably will but dont ask me the price until I get the prints and figure this out :)
Do you plan on offering fully finished/ painted sets ?

Thanks Chris... But there is just me doing the physical props (printing sometimes, mastering, molding, casting and finishing..oh and mailing :p) :) Ian and Seb are great modelers for sure :) but just me in a tiny room makin toys :)
Geez, yeah, you guys, as well as the modelers and just pumping great stuff out one after the other.... my paypal account is not very happy, lol...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back