Who's got a Lifesize Jawa...?

Here's mine that I received on Facebook. Very accurate Clothears costume on a display I put together Saturday. Need to add some dust to the robe and plan to do some tweaks on the display. Can't beat the Clothears costume, though.

Can´t find a Jawa on their website...do they sell the gunbelt(s) as well? looking for an accurate one to go with my Enfield

They've long sold out, I'm sure. The gun belts are vintage, and I don't believe Clothears would have sold replicas. One came with my costume which I had to get on the second hand market, and the other came from a gun show. I have a few extras. I'll see if there are any to spare, as eventually I'll need some for a Tusken. Will let you know if I come up with anything.

They've long sold out, I'm sure. The gun belts are vintage, and I don't believe Clothears would have sold replicas. One came with my costume which I had to get on the second hand market, and the other came from a gun show. I have a few extras. I'll see if there are any to spare, as eventually I'll need some for a Tusken. Will let you know if I come up with anything.

Thanks, but I was referring to the "holster" for the Ion blaster (Enfield), not the ammo pouches/ bandoliers, have those already :)

Thanks, but I was referring to the "holster" for the Ion blaster (Enfield), not the ammo pouches/ bandoliers, have those already :)

There was someone on here not too long ago that did custom leather work (I think they were doing accurate Han/Luke holsters) and they could probably make them. I started posting this and their name just left my brain... If I can remember I will PM you. Hopefully someone knows.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back