Who does Wolf Morgan X still owe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Chest Rockwell@Jan 16 2006, 01:46 AM
Sorry to hear that, Bill.
Sadly, you aren't the first person I've heard say that.
[snapback]1160060[/snapback]​
Hold on a second Bill, you are one of the revisionists I am talking about. Better be REAL clear before you start posting that refund crap again. You don't remember what you paid because you didn't PAY. You initially offered to trade a set of DYNODES for a PARTS kit. That never happened and your is one case that I am really tired of hearing being brought up because it isn't TRUE. So, unless you and WOLF worked some sort of deal that I don't know about I received NADA from you and I'm really tired of you trying to get something for nothing.I told you that THEN and I am re-iterating it now. So, to be fair, I'm challenging you to produce some sort of proof that you paid me or Wolf for something you did NOT receive.
PUNISHER...you're another one I take exception to on this and I'm not a fan of revisionist history on your part either. Why don't you tell folks that WOLF refunded you your money AFTER he mailed you your parts and you bitched aout not getting them. He then made a second set which you received but YOU KEPT YOUR MONEY.
I was in the process of moving when that was going on and the parts were already sitting there in a Dixie cup...nothing had to be made...and they were put in an envelope and sent. I know this as I am the one that posted them. You better check yourself when you talk about who owes who what...
Helping out people with a legitimate grievance is one thing but I'm not doing jack for people coming in here acting like they are owed something when they are not.
You KNOW you got those parts, 'Punisher', so you should excuse yourself ASAP. The ONLY reason I recommended Wolf to you is you were looking for something that was ready made and sitting right there amidst the rubble as I was trying to pack up that house. Why don't don't you tell the whole story?
Doc, this is the crap I told you about that would cloud this issue.

That's who I was referring to in my first post, but i wasn't certain "GrendelBat" was Wolf Morgan.

He's very careful about not using his real name in any of his posts, and I didn't want to throw around uncertain accusations.

While he hasn't ripped me off, I hate the shadow this guy has cast over the entire hobby...

Originally posted by Onigiri+Jan 14 2006, 11:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Onigiri @ Jan 14 2006, 11:54 PM)</div>
Originally posted by grimlock2d@Jan 15 2006, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Onigiri@Jan 14 2006, 10:34 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-DrStranglove
@Jan 14 2006, 11:18 PM
Yes it is.
[snapback]1159239[/snapback]​

Hola,
Well,(Deep Breath) I'm addressing this once again.
Garth (and everyone else), no...Wolf did not come with me. He is notnor has he been in Califrnia with me. Case in point he felt that I 'ditched him' and almost left him 'homeless' after finding my home in shambles upon my return from Iraq. Garth, you saw me two days before my move to Cali.
I don't know who or how these rumors of him moving with me started but they are unfounded and laughable. I wonder if someone was trying to throw somebody off the scent.
As to the Vader Revealed Board from which I was banned in absentia. Makes it awfully hard to address issues or keep up with whats going on when you're banned while serving in Iraq. Wolf told me that he had delivered all product with the exception of HArtmut and Jason and that he was saving for shipping to Autralia and Germany respectively but that it would take a bit as he had to find somewhere to live. I also know that Dave Simmonds contacted me a few months ago with some of these same concerns and I told him to post my response and have folks contact me. Hartmut was the only person to do so, and again, without contact with the forum...well, I'm not Psychic.
Wolf HAS accessed my PayPal account in my absence and I don't know what was posted on teh Reveal Board in my absence (or for that matter at other times) IN MY NAME. Again, not being able to check. My Paypal account was knocked $600 in the rear when Wolf took my computer out of storage and hooked it up AGAINST MY EXPLICIT DIRECTIONS NOT TO. He used it to access my accounts and used it in my absence to conduct business. He repaid $400 out of the $600 and is still $200 in arears, which at this point I will most likely not see.
The folks that commented on receiving other product from Wolf due to someone's intervention...well, that was me intervening and also another individual from teh Predator Board who tried to help and contacted me in Iraq to let me know that my house had been reduced to an unpowered sty.
PhenixVader suggested that his associate Lann Jenn do the helmet castings and I sent him teh molds that cost me in excess of 3K. I have yet to receive the molds back nor do I know what teh outcome was of that portion. Several people said that the helmets were slow in shipping do to Brent doing Projects for Thomas (Vader Armor) and R2 Parts for the R2 builders Group.
What I was was the upfront money man and a Paypal account for someone who didn't have PayPal. I purchased Tim Ketzer's Reveal molds, the fiberglass, the resin, the original pieces. I paid for Wolf's rent on three different occassions to get this done. All told I am near 6K in the hole on this project with nothig to show for it. I have seen the parts kits sold on Ebay by people asking Wolf for a refund (double dipping) and being advertised as 'fantastic'. Ironic. I've seen the sameparts kit recast and sold on (wow, one on Ebay right now) Ebay by JediJeffery.
Now, Jason and Hartmut...contact me (as before) at QESLAH@MSN.COM
I have NONE of the molds, etc..WOLF has all of those things in Washington but let's see if we can get something going.
Peace
Don
[snapback]1159552[/snapback]​

Yeah I remember talking to you on IM about how you found your place. He must be hiding out up here then because none of the regulars have seen him since I ran into you guys at Sith. I wouldn't mind finding him because he does owe me a couple of small things. I doubt I will however unless it's pure luck because he knows I told Shawn where to find him last time so Shawn could get his stuff back from him.

If you find out where he is and can convince him to cough up something for all the crap he put you through I'd be happy to get it for you and ship it down to Cali.
[snapback]1159593[/snapback]​
I'd at least like to get what molds there are back. At least that way we could work on getting the people still owed stuff their stuff.
[snapback]1159606[/snapback]​
[/b]

After talking to Don a bit, I'm 100% sure Wolf didn't move down to Cali with him. Knowing Don for a while now I was surprised when I was told that Wolf was planning on going down there with him because I knew about the bad blood over the Reveal project as well as many other things.

Despite what some people are no doubt thinking Don is the sole reason some of you got your stuff from Wolf. Especially those Drac helmets. Don went down to Wolf's place and was a taskmaster, he made Wolf put in the time, and Don -himself- put in a lot of his time helping Wolf deliver his last big run of product.

I, like lots of other people up here, thought that Don had revealed the Seventh Sign to the world by actually getting Wolf to catch up on his projects.

On to the Website...

Upon seeing Wolf's suspected new Website I'd think that there is a 99% chance that it is his.

I've seen first hand most of Wolf's older work/projects and I can identify the Rocketeer Helmet, The Stormtrooper Helmet, The In the Line of Fire gun, The Judge Dredd stuff (especially this as I was given three of those Lawgivers as well as a badge by Wolf), The Raptor Claw, the lightsabers ( I helped clean up the EP1 Obi because Wolf was under a time crunch and was trying to get several other things done, mainly Drac helmets and Predator gear) The blade buckles from Blade I and II, and the Biker Scout Pistol.

I've seen this stuff numerous times and you simply can't mistake it for anyone elses. Heck I recognize the badge and buckle molds at the top of the pic for the Line of Fire gun pic as well.

G

Originally posted by DrStranglove@Jan 16 2006, 07:04 PM
Ok, Bill, aka Tonnikan Jinn, can you prove you sent money for this project?
[snapback]1160515[/snapback]​
Doc,
I was refering to BILL not Rylo/Chest. I've never had anything but good dealings with Rylo.
I'm in contact with Jason and Hartmut now and have ben in touch with Garth (Grimlock).
Yes, Wolf was a friend and neighbor. When he was threatened with eviction AFTER the project started and just prior to my being deployed he said he wouldn't be able to complete the project without a place to live which is why I was compelled to let him move in. I didn't HAVE to because, as Doc knows, the government would pay my rent in my absence. I did this for two reasons: To get the project finished and give a friend a chance to get back on his feet and get things running again. One thing I will say (and I'm not being an apologist) is that Wolf had a lot of happy and returning customers here and on other boards that don't post for fear of looking bad. I saw a talented artist who needed some help and who was doing some good things. I bought in to the sob story and tried to help against the advice of others. I was told that everything had been delivered.

Not intended to re-direct attention but I just heard from Hartmut who still hasn't received his helmet casting from Lan Jenn (Brent). Brent was brought in to the project by SithLord/PhoenixVader/Thomas and Brent is the guy with my molds for the helmet. Hope Thomas is reading this. Brent got paid so why are there still helmets outstanding when I know there have been other projects they have worked on? Where are my 3K molds?
Told you Doc, more convoluted then you knew...

Originally posted by Onigiri+Jan 16 2006, 08:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Onigiri @ Jan 16 2006, 08:09 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-DrStranglove
@Jan 16 2006, 07:04 PM
Ok, Bill, aka Tonnikan Jinn, can you prove you sent money for this project?
[snapback]1160515[/snapback]​
Doc,
I was refering to BILL not Rylo/Chest. I've never had anything but good dealings with Rylo.
I'm in contact with Jason and Hartmut now and have ben in touch with Garth (Grimlock).
Yes, Wolf was a friend and neighbor. When he was threatened with eviction AFTER the project started and just prior to my being deployed he said he wouldn't be able to complete the project without a place to live which is why I was compelled to let him move in. I didn't HAVE to because, as Doc knows, the government would pay my rent in my absence. I did this for two reasons: To get the project finished and give a friend a chance to get back on his feet and get things running again. One thing I will say (and I'm not being an apologist) is that Wolf had a lot of happy and returning customers here and on other boards that don't post for fear of looking bad. I saw a talented artist who needed some help and who was doing some good things. I bought in to the sob story and tried to help against the advice of others. I was told that everything had been delivered.
[snapback]1160587[/snapback]​
[/b]

While it is true that I had attempted to make a partial trade for a set of dynodes, I am affraid that the rest of your statement is incorrect. I did pay you Don, and I received no parts from you or Wolf.

The following was taken directly from my history page on Paypal:
"Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Oct. 21, 2002 Payment To Don Gaffney Completed ... -$400.00 USD

Related Transaction
Oct. 21, 2002 Transfer From Bank Account Completed Details $400.00 USD

Business Name:
Don Gaffney
Email:
qeslah@msn.com

Total Amount:
-$400.00 USD

Date:
Oct. 21, 2002
Time:
19:02:48 PDT
Completed

Subject:
Vader Reveal deposit 1:2
Note:
Hello,
Please accept this $400.00 deposit as payment 1 of 2 for the previously described Darth Vader reveal mask kit. I would appreciate it if you would keep me posted on the progress. I do not recall any previous stipulation regarding a deposit refund or non-refund in the case of "project failure." If there was a previous statement made regarding this, please point it out to me. Otherwise I will expect the deposit to be returned in full if the project does not reach completion as previously described.

Any further questions or need for discussion, please feel free to ask.

Thanks.
-Bill Harbison
aka Tonnikan Jinn or T.J."

Is that proof enough for you and the rest of the gang here? I can understand why you may be feeling frustrated or angry, but I still resent your previous statement.

-Bill
aka T.J.

P.S. No stipulations about refunds were even made.

That was for the helmet NOT th eparts kit.
He wanted to do a dynode trade for the parts kit. He received the helmet according to Brent (Lan Jenn) and, I believe according to Bill himself. He got what he paid for.
Well BILL?

quote=DrStranglove,Jan 16 2006, 10:31 PM]
Thanks TJ.

Well Don...?
[snapback]1160682[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Perhapse I am interpreting your messages incorrectly, but you coming across as very hostile. I don't want to get in to another pissing match over a replica prop. That is why I gave up on this hobby long ago.

Don, you said I never sent you any money. I did, and now I have provided the proof you asked for.

If that payment was for the helmet, then what did I send money to Brett for?

"Original Transaction
Jun. 6, 2003 Payment To Brett Landon Completed ... -$309.00 USD

Related Transaction
Jun. 6, 2003 Transfer From Bank Account Completed Details $309.00 USD

Business Name: Brett Landon
Email: b.landon@attbi.com

Total Amount: -$309.00 USD

Date: Jun. 6, 2003
Time: 19:20:13 PDT

Subject: Fiberglass reveal parts
Note: Hi Brett,
Please accept this payment in full for the previously discussed and described "fiberglass reveal mask parts". Please email me once you are ready to ship it out. Thanks again."

For the record, that was payment 2 of 2 for which I did eventually receive the fiberglass helmet parts (although I thought the neck flare was supposed to be corrected. I could be wrong).

-Bill

Oh boy, we DO have a problem.
Sh@t.
I remember you paying for the helmet set (mask, jaw, etc) which is why I didn't look at the first PAYPAL date very carefully ( iremembered that you had paid for 1/2 the project). Looking at that date though is the issue...I was already in the pipe for Iraq at that point doing my thing at Ft Lewis....
This sucks.
Wolf said that nothing additional had ever been recieved from you which is why I got so hostile initially when you were asking for a refund without paying anything...(parts wise).
Well, my apologies Bill. That looks like another $400 I never saw.
I guess it just keeps getting better...
I will have to go back in to the PayPal account now and review this.
Again, sorry for the hostility, I honestly only knew of one payment from you or I wouldn't have made such a complete ass out of myself...
Well, now I know what it's like for people who live with drug addicts...
Bill, feel free to use my Qeslah@msn.com addy....
Arghhhhh.....

Originally posted by Tonnikan Jinn@Jan 17 2006, 12:37 AM
Perhapse I am interpreting your messages incorrectly, but you coming across as very hostile. I don't want to get in to another pissing match over a replica prop. That is why I gave up on this hobby long ago.

Don, you said I never sent you any money. I did, and now I have provided the proof you asked for.

If that payment was for the helmet, then what did I send money to Brett for?

"Original Transaction
Date  Type  Status  Details  Amount
Jun. 6, 2003  Payment To Brett Landon  Completed  ...  -$309.00 USD

Related Transaction
Date  Type  Status  Details  Amount
Jun. 6, 2003  Transfer From Bank Account  Completed  Details  $309.00 USD

Business Name:  Brett Landon   
Email:  b.landon@attbi.com

Total Amount:  -$309.00 USD

Date:  Jun. 6, 2003
Time:  19:20:13 PDT

Subject: Fiberglass reveal parts
Note:  Hi Brett,
Please accept this payment in full for the previously discussed and described "fiberglass reveal mask parts". Please email me once you are ready to ship it out. Thanks again."

For the record, that was payment 2 of 2 for which I did eventually receive the fiberglass helmet parts (although I thought the neck flare was supposed to be corrected. I could be wrong).

-Bill
[snapback]1160784[/snapback]​

Hey, everyone, just to let you know I haven't forgotten about this. I was working this week on a film called The Last Sentinel and am now heading down to Costa Mesa on another job. There's a lot of emails waiting to be responded to, which I will, but give me a few. I had to sneak off for this and I don't wanna send some little cheezy half A$$ed reply.
Also, Barry, I need you to shoot me an email when you get the chance too. I need to know what you did or did not recieve as I was told you were shiped everything.
Thanks
Don

Originally posted by franz bolo@Jan 17 2006, 08:03 PM
What is Wolf Morgan's website or eBay name? That way we'll know where to stay away from.

FB
[snapback]1161355[/snapback]​

So does this mean you will have money for my long awaited refund?

-T.J.

Originally posted by Onigiri@Jan 20 2006, 07:42 PM
Hey, everyone, just to let you know I haven't forgotten about this. I was working this week on a film called The Last Sentinel and am now heading down to Costa Mesa on another job. There's a lot of emails waiting to be responded to, which I will, but give me a few. I had to sneak off for this and I don't wanna send some little cheezy half A$$ed reply.
Also, Barry, I need you to shoot me an email when you get the chance too. I need to know what you did or did not recieve as I was told you were shiped everything.
Thanks
Don
[snapback]1163904[/snapback]​

I actually had a good transaction with wolf for a vader helmet a few years ago...but i told him i had to see it first because of his rep...i made him ship it then get paid...but he made 800 clams there...he promised a reveal collar to but it never showed...i think he means well but got in DEEP...i know about how PISSED losing ur money can get ya...curt

Originally posted by Tonnikan Jinn@Feb 10 2006, 11:30 PM
... still waiting.
No posts, no email, no refund, no apparent action whatsoever.

-T.J.
[snapback]1181206[/snapback]​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back