WHO ARE YOU Identityprops????!?!?!

It sucks that thie scumbag is taking your things but when are you guys going to learn NOT to put your things on Deviantart?

I put them up there, because someone asked me to do one for them, and recommended I sign up for dA; I was a member there, before here.
Of course, if I knew *then*....

Just to let you know guys. All of idenity props (gov't) id cards cannot be customized to you're picture and name, only the stock one, or a fictional character.

WOW! I hope no one was stupid enough to buy any of my Gotham Police I.D. badges there. That's why I made them FREE to download either here or on Deviantart.

I would suggest a FREE area here for artists to post there wares, if it was intended to be FREE all along. That way when someone does a search for an ID card, they will find it here FREE and this guy will not make a dime from it. Just a suggestion...

As for the Common Access Card, this is a big deal. They are hard enough to get for contractors (which I am classified now, even with a TS+SSBI). I was recently on Camp Lajeune and the MPs were not checking IDs as closely as I would have expected. If it's close enough to the real deal, unauthorized people could gain access to the base rather easily. I'm surprised that the DOD isn't taking this more seriously.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back