What prop would you like?

What's that lego looking like thing on the right?

It's the handheld device/computer/Ziggy handlink that Al (Dean Stockwell) used in Quantum Leap TV series, as is the first pic (they changed during the series)

Handlink_3.JPG

Al_Calavicci_Handlink.jpg

Last edited:
I have been searching for a "gummybear" Ziggy handlink for years. It'd be great to get one with all the lights and the different bleeps and bloops. Maybe even a few different buttons for the sound fx like the chamber door open/close the disapear/reapear the classic hologram "windchimes" maybe a little button on the right top side that makes Ziggy "scream" when you smack it.

I like the *batteries not included bots and Ziggy. But what i'd really like is a Type 1 screamer from the first Screamers movie. The Type 1 revised (pictured below) would be cool too.

Type 1 revised
list_2_140_20101210_034950_664.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love to get buy a Blake's 7 Federation Trooper Helmet. I've fancied creating the costume for ages, but it seems pointless starting it unless I can find the crowning glory.

Image from RPF member AnsonJames thread.

avaln154.jpg

I'd love to get buy a Blake's 7 Federation Trooper Helmet. I've fancied creating the costume for ages, but it seems pointless starting it unless I can find the crowning glory.

Image from RPF member AnsonJames thread.

avaln154.jpg

Me too Minty... Lets put our heads together and see what we can come up with!

-Skyler101

: It is imperative to my life that I, by any means necessary, that I have -- at least a replica, and some day a real... Watchmaster designed in the likes of Fox in the film 'Wanted' -- I knew the moment I laid eyes upon her that I would have to have her... to possess her in mind, body and soul. I even have it tattooed on my arm!! -- took six hours and, well I don't mind physical pain, but I have gotten more remarks on that gun on my arm than any other tattoo I have -- please, make my wish... make my wet dream come to life. -MisterRome

Photo on 7-11-16 at 9.46 AM.jpg

Last edited:
what i would like to see made..... or at least get the blueprints for (the later more preferable to me personally) is the gun from Fallout: New Vegas's DLC; Old World Blues: Elijah's Advanced LAER.Elijahs advanced LAER.png This gun with working lights and changeable Fusion Cores that house the batteries powering the lights and noise would be my absolute Holy Grail prop for sure. (As i said the blueprints on how to construct would be my wet dream for this year.)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back