What is the name of that movie?

Bruno Lawrence was the lead did a lot of good movies back in the day smash palace was the first one I remember being really good of his . I have 6 or 8 of his movies somewhere . can't remember the name off hand maybe heart of the stag ? But one where he was storing bails of weed on an isolated farm for some carterl and his son comes to visit finds it smokes a bit and accidentally burns down the barn was good as hell too, almost as good as the quiet earth.

Plus boy could bang the drums !!!!

I also remember when quiet earth came out with him as a scientist . everyone went Whaaaaaaaaaat ?
He always played hard working lower class alpha male types .
Yet it ending up being one of if not his best movie.

And on the gate I did not remember until I watched it Again a few years back . that's a young Stevie Dorff . just wanna pinch his little cheeks yes I do .

Last edited:
Mines pretty vague. Saw this action movie on latenight tv maybe 10 years ago. Can't remember alot of it but some key elements stuck around. Hero and girl stay in motel, badguys shoot up the place. Hero&girl flee in suv/4x4(maybe red). Said suv gets shot at during chase and has a blown tire.(possibly missing wheel). Shootout in police station which gets shot at with rpg. Final act is shootout at trainyards. That's all i can remember.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back