What does Matsuo owe you? (Problems with Matsuo)

Woah, just got a reply after my 6 paragraph "WTHeck is going on" message to him today.

He's been having some bad family issues he's not going into. STILL doesn't have a working vehicle.
Still promised to get my items back to me that I sent him.

He's planning on liquidating in the coming year. What does that mean to those who are owed product?
Good question. Depending on who buys his gear, it might come down to a "service/shipping fee" to
get stuff made.

*Edit: He said he'll be finishing the overdue guns himself.
Late reply, but: it's good you brought this up to him, at least. Thank you.

I’ve also reached out to him. Is there anyone that is skilled and local that could help him maybe get these projects back on track and finished? Being a one man shop is not always conducive to all the things life can throw your way and finishing highly detailed props.

I "think" Matsuo has plans in motion, but then again all he's needed to do for me is put 3 guns in a box and ship it back... so there's that. *shrugs shoulders*
Lol that's pretty much all mine was as well. Just needed to "find a box" for my stuff. That was three years ago.

I "think" Matsuo has plans in motion, but then again all he's needed to do for me is put 3 guns in a box and ship it back... so there's that. *shrugs shoulders*

Lol that's pretty much all mine was as well. Just needed to "find a box" for my stuff. That was three years ago.

I too was given the box story, a few times actually ...

Not to be all "Debbie Downer", but I'm convinced the HCG Alu shroud set I paid for was probably 'sold' & re-'sold' many times, and given the stories that have been spun, it's not a massive jump to speculate if your stuff may have been on-sold too :(

Basically, the guy needs money for his family, and obviously has a very flexible sense of what evils are justifiable/can be reasoned away.

I too was given the box story, a few times actually ...

Not to be all "Debbie Downer", but I'm convinced the HCG Alu shroud set I paid for was probably 'sold' & re-'sold' many times, and given the stories that have been spun, it's not a massive jump to speculate if your stuff may have been on-sold too :(

Basically, the guy needs money for his family, and obviously has a very flexible sense of what evils are justifiable/can be reasoned away.
Yeah I've pretty much accepted the fact that I will most likely never get my parts and have kinda moved on from that project. If at some point it does ever actually show up then cool I guess but I'm not holding my breath

I am not new to this site...Over time, there were certainly dozens of other products on this site that I found extremely interested in with some
great stories directly associated with them....Unfortunately, some time down the road, I too became, dare I say, a victim of this specific purveyor, Matsuo. After reading the huge number of complaints of individuals in regards to "Matsuo" bilking a good number of people out of cash, rifles and hardware, etc. for the Aliens M41A Pulse Rifle, some folks as long as 10 years....I have to add my name to the list...in the sum of $1050.00 for just parts, shrouds and the like....I am also sorrowfully disappointed, that I received an email from this individual in regards to him having an infection of some type that involved the application of a drain that needed to be placed in him and that he seemed to be getting better and would be going to his shop soon and would be checking my list of parts to make sure he would be sending me the correct ones. Now I know I have most certainly "been had"

Dear friends.

With a heavy heart I too must add to this thread.
It saddens me to hear that so many people are in the same situation as me.

I wish to get in contact with people who are located in the U.S., as I am stuck in the cold north of Sweden...
Hopefully, we can help eachother out, and in some way help Matsucorp to solve this entire thing,
so that we all get what we have ordered.

My Matsucorp order consists of:
1, Doom hero-rifle. (the kit, airsoftrifle not included)
+Electronics.
+Extra magpanels.
+Estimated shipping.
(green paintjob not included.)
Paid on may 30th 2015.

2, Judge Dredd Lawgiver kit
+ 3x Underworld compensator kits.
Paid August 20-29th 2015.

3, Crux Terminatus Resin sculpture.
Paid july 4th 2016.

My story reads pretty similiar to what this thread has said.
Many promises of providing photographic evidence of the project, but very few actually sent.
Contact is sporadic, sometimes may go months between responses.
The fact that I am in another timezone regretable makes his responses arrive in the middle of the night.
I have tried my very best to be non aggresive and polite in my communication, but I fear I nolonger have that patience.

In march 2022, Matsucorp spontaneously contacted me and sent me the image below, with a confirmation that the Doom rifle was ready, except for a few leds. This was the first proof of production and product that I have recieved.
Since then however, no news.

It is two months shy of 9 years since I payed, and I have not recieved a single piece of my order.
I will be content and let bygones be, when I have the parts I ordered.

Attachments

• Dr1d.png
    Dr1d.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 45
  • DR1.jpg
    DR1.jpg
    561.8 KB · Views: 44
I just missed this, had some great transactions with him right before this thread started, sounds like he was going through some rough times then and still is.

"Sometimes life can beat ya to your knees"
-Rocky Balboa-

I just missed this, had some great transactions with him right before this thread started, sounds like he was going through some rough times then and still is.

"Sometimes life can beat ya to your knees"
-Rocky Balboa-
I've been waiting patiently since 2017 after paying this man in-full. At a certain point, it becomes thievery, rough times (lasting ~8 years failing to deliver) or not.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back