What does Matsuo owe you? (Problems with Matsuo)

Good grief,I cannot believe this is still going on.Have you tried contacting Matt via his Deviantart profile?He has been there recently.
And I thought that a new thread was going to be opened to deal with this issue,this would perhaps give it the prominence it needs.

I haven't talked to Matt. but I have been Informed that everyone will be taken care of. and he's getting out of the prop business. just what Iv'e been told. cannot confirm for sure.

I haven't talked to Matt. but I have been Informed that everyone will be taken care of. and he's getting out of the prop business. just what Iv'e been told. cannot confirm for sure.
Mmm, that last message worries me a bit... If he gets out of the prop business, then he has one motivation less to make things right. No reputation to protect then, so why not keep the money and just ignore this thread? Anyway, I hope all turns out OK for the people here...

C'mon guys , give the man a chance....any one who has business sells with him , should go directly to Matts email...that's where all basic transactions go thru , not here on this thread...he will contact you I'm sure....this is starting to sound like a witch hunt !!!

TomVDJ, please forgive me, I checked my records and I can't seem to find any buiseness I have with you, unless it's under another name.

Everyone else, I don't use PM's as my primary mode of comms, my email is always the better way to get a hold of me.

I will address everyone's concerns privately if you would be so kind as to contact me.
I'm not hiding from anyone. I'm right here. I don't however frequent the RPF as much as I did in the old days.

I apologize again for being " one of those guys" I didn't wake up one day and decide to be a pariah. I'm confident I can resolve all these issues.

Thanks!

Matt

Folks, just read the above few postings. There is a substantial reason for creative prop builders like myself to remain absent from "open" forums like this. I have a special place in my heart for the rpf. I really do. ...and I miss it. Matt, ...nothing but luv for ya bro. :)

TomVDJ, please forgive me, I checked my records and I can't seem to find any buiseness I have with you
Nope, you don't owe me anything, mate. Never bought something from you directly. I hope all this will be resolved soon, because I only heard great things about the quality of your work... I hope you don't become a second SD Studios: he also sold great, close to perfect replica's for a while, and then took thousands of dollars from customers and just walked away... I hate to see a talented prop-maker waste all this talent like that, so I hope it's not the case here...

Folks, just read the above few postings. There is a substantial reason for creative prop builders like myself to remain absent from "open" forums like this.
Strange comment... So you mean that people have no right to complain when someone takes money from them and then go silent? Indeed, on an open forum like this, you actually have to care about your reputation by, besides being creative, you also have to maintain a certain level of customer-service. I think this is more than normal if you want to sell things, no?

Strange comment... So you mean that people have no right to complain when someone takes money from them and then go silent? Indeed, on an open forum like this, you actually have to care about your reputation by, besides being creative, you also have to maintain a certain level of customer-service. I think this is more than normal if you want to sell things, no?
That is true to some degree but when you have your own sites for your work being sold and distributed elsewhere...as a business...these threads here are not the prime directive for on line dealings ...there are sooo many different forums we all are associated with besides just the RPF alone....not defending , and not denying they all might need a little attenetiion from time to time....but business transactions wouldn't be delt with on just a problem with Matsuo thread....people here want the prop makers , to be the ultimate professional.....well it runs both ways for people too, to do the right things....contact prop makers by email , not just a thread, to start a witch hunt...if someone wants to complain , take it up with the prop maker privately...being professional ourselves, instead of trying to get everyone in a witch hunt for someone , contact , the admins here , or contact Matt directly...there are better ways of dealing with events , then just trying to get everyone else wound up , that doesn't help , that is what Admins here can help with , we all need to be professional to some degree.....if we all go off and start complaining , but choose to go about things the wrong way...poorer results , will be handled....but my dealings with Matt have always been answered for years.....yes there are waiting periods for quality work , you wont get this work overnight.....also if someone wants crap...well the package will be there next week...:lol....but seriously , these quality parts and props , are worth the wait...I have always been and have communicated well with Matt in every aspect of the word...he does come thru...but people forget , life happens with all of us...he has problems , just like we do, tragedies , just like we do , and trials in life , just as we do....no one is perfect...no one...so if perfection in props is always his work ethic and job.....things some might want to think about too

That is true to some degree but when you have your own sites for your work being sold and distributed elsewhere...as a business...these threads here are not the prime directive for on line dealings ...there are sooo many different forums we all are associated with besides just the RPF alone....not defending , and not denying they all might need a little attenetiion from time to time....but business transactions wouldn't be delt with on just a problem with Matsuo thread....people here want the prop makers , to be the ultimate professional.....well it runs both ways for people too, to do the right things....contact prop makers by email , not just a thread, to start a witch hunt...if someone wants to complain , take it up with the prop maker privately...being professional ourselves, instead of trying to get everyone in a witch hunt for someone , contact , the admins here , or contact Matt directly...there are better ways of dealing with events , then just trying to get everyone else wound up , that doesn't help , that is what Admins here can help with , we all need to be professional to some degree.....if we all go off and start complaining , but choose to go about things the wrong way...poorer results , will be handled....but my dealings with Matt have always been answered for years.....yes there are waiting periods for quality work , you wont get this work overnight.....also if someone wants crap...well the package will be there next week...:lol....but seriously , these quality parts and props , are worth the wait...I have always been and have communicated well with Matt in every aspect of the word...he does come thru...but people forget , life happens with all of us...he has problems , just like we do, tragedies , just like we do , and trials in life , just as we do....no one is perfect...no one...so if perfection in props is always his work ethic and job.....things some might want to think about too

Sorry guy. but I have to ask. so your basically saying threads like this should not be started. and If you think back a week or so to another thread. were one of our own had concerns with a transaction. and got quite good results from said thread. what make's this different from that?

Sorry guy. but I have to ask. so your basically saying threads like this should not be started. and If you think back a week or so to another thread. were one of our own had concerns with a transaction. and got quite good results from said thread. what make's this different from that?
I am not saying that....I am merely stating to all of you , that there are proper channels to go by, and some here do not go....or do the right thing from the start. Everything has its right process...I stated contact Matt by via email FIRST.. is that so hard for others to grasp the concept , not just PM on a message board....its simple start there first by EMAIL....then go to Administration personnel , then start a thread , if needed....people are all about PM's alone here...everytime I have delt with Matt , or any other prop maker , its been by phone calls , Buisess emails mostly.....then if all else fails...people are so ready to gang up , but want take any consideration for going thru proper channels, Matt has never denied giving his business info to anybody to contact him personally , to anyone.....so some have done the wrong thing...but some I guess are afraid to admit it !

Wasn't bashing Matt. I have respect for Matt. just asking your opinion on the creation of thread's like this. I think they have there purpose. but that's just me...

Wasn't bashing Matt. I have respect for Matt. just asking your opinion on the creation of thread's like this. I think they have there purpose. but that's just me...[/QUOT
I totally understand that fact , my opinion is this is last resort communication

Its really very simple COMMUNICATION.

if Pms E-mails phone call go unanswerd then you have no course but to out the seller

I agree. wasn't trying to get you riled up bud...just wondering
Its not just you sean ,never think that my friend.. its everywhere I read...people are no so bashing I different threads for weeks now...it seems this stuff has turned up in threads I read , that even in threads that have nothing to do with a model topic or prop topic..people are randomly still throwing other prop makers under the bus....when its not needed ......so much drama , in so many threads , off topic discussions...sickening sometimes of negativity everywhere recently

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back