Weta resin Moose-kit [Finished]

Kiwimaddog

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi :)

Just finished my Moose-kit and I loved the build from start to finish. I've added some printed part such as the grenade-shells, the casings, the Police droid sawed off leg, the scorpion and sand-lizard and some missing parts not were missing from my kit on the minigun. Came out pretty nice I think. For the paint scheme I just improvised like a crazy dude and went for combinations I like, hoping that it would end up looking ok. Pretty freeing excercise not to try and duplicate and color match every minute detail like I usually do on my builds. Anyway,
I hope you'll like it.

A.png

B.png

C.png

D.png
E.png
F.png
G.png
H.png
I.png
J.png
K.png
L.png
M.png
N.png
O.png
P.png
Q.png
R.png
S.png
T.png
U.png
V.png
W.png

Attachments

• R.png
    R.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 106
Im not a huge mech fan as such but this is very cool.
I'm presuming that the kit is from Weta studios? I didn't realise they did mech kits. Might have to go see what else they do

Im not a huge mech fan as such but this is very cool.
I'm presuming that the kit is from Weta studios? I didn't realise they did mech kits. Might have to go see what else they do

Very cool! I checked the Weta website and wow, it's not cheap, either!!

Thank you guys,

It's based on a maquette made for the movie and it's a huge kit. They don't really do kits as a thing so this was kind of a unique release in that sense. And agreed, not cheap. But for the quality and that it's a massive resin kit I think it's worth it if you have the money :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back