Weta - Dr Grordbort's Custom Raygun Contest! - SHOW OFF YOUR CONCEPTS AND DESIGNS!

I'm having some server issues. All was well until I tried to check out! Now I cant get any part of the site to open for me.

:(

Will there be a running tab of how many of these are sold? If it looks like the numbers aren't getting up there, I'm sure there are a few of us (me included) who might buy one, just to help this happen.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Got it. Thank you.
Makes the decision easy, no matter how tempted I am to do a District 9 inspired repaint, :)lol) I think I can come up with some in the Grordbort universe.

Hahaha... personally, I would love to see that, but this is definitely a Grorbort's contest. The real question is, can you get some District 9 nods into your design while still keeping it solidly anchored in the Grordbort's universe?

Will there be a running tab of how many of these are sold? If it looks like the numbers aren't getting up there, I'm sure there are a few of us (me included) who might buy one, just to help this happen.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

That is very generous of you! We will definitely let you know if we don't think we will meet goal but hopefully it won't be an issue. Still... you are a talented guy, jump on the bandwagon!

Ordered one, yes, just joined the RPF to enter the contest but possibly I'll be hanging around. Will check out the threads! See ya, and thanks for the contest.

2 cents Dammit...it comes to this. I wish I had more money in my purse :cry

Need that job more than ever *fingers crossed

Last edited:
This is great contest idea! and the price is definetly right. Just pre ordered mine and can't wait for it to come in so I can start tinkering!

Ordered one, yes, just joined the RPF to enter the contest but possibly I'll be hanging around. Will check out the threads! See ya, and thanks for the contest.

Glad to have you here and hope you find this community to be fun enough and entertaining enough to hang around for other things.

Hi! I've been a long time lurker & this contest has just pushed me over the registration fence.
Recognise a few familiar names from the Shadow & Flame, hi chaps!

& to inspire, here's a little something I prepared earlier
It's the Green Fairy, an absinthe infused Righteous Bison
4769244634_b4f7763b05_b.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back