War-Machine MkIII - Redesigned!!!

Looks like an medieval Soldier helmet with the vertical line on the faceplate.Some vikings had that too.
Really cool.

Looks like an medieval Soldier helmet with the vertical line on the faceplate.Some vikings had that too.
Really cool.
Nah man, those lines are just seams. The helmet was printed in sections, rather than gluing them together i used a soldering iron to mend them. Those lines wil disappear once i start the xtc-3d part of it. I was going to pick some up last week but i spent too much on buying aluminum...GM

But still no mention on my rendering of the upper torso. Hmmmm

Hi,

I know what you mean. But i mean this!!
helm.jpg

The vertical Border.

Nah man, those lines are just seams. The helmet was printed in sections, rather than gluing them together i used a soldering iron to mend them. Those lines wil disappear once i start the xtc-3d part of it. I was going to pick some up last week but i spent too much on buying aluminum...GM

But still no mention on my rendering of the upper torso. Hmmmm

Sorry, just got here. :p

Love the star arc. Very nice. :thumbsup
Hey thanx for that Ghost. I don't know why i'm drawn to the star, a military presence perhaps. Something different maybe. But your thoughts on the torso rendering, do you have any...GM

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

I know what you mean. But i mean this!!
View attachment 434059

The vertical Border.
Right i see it now, thanx man...GM

More like this..
MCI-2425.png

Hey thanx for that Ghost. I don't know why i'm drawn to the star, a military presence perhaps. Something different maybe. But your thoughts on the torso rendering, do you have any...GM

- - - Updated - - -

Right i see it now, thanx man...GM

I like the torso. I like the lower/side intakes, matches with that beautiful lid.

I, to say the least, am liking the "intake grille look".

Can't wait to see more. :thumbsup

I like the torso. I like the lower/side intakes, matches with that beautiful lid.

I, to say the least, am liking the "intake grille look".

Can't wait to see more. :thumbsup
Yeah i like the intake aswell. I am hoping to come up with a couple of renderings to see which i like the best. Thanx for the input Ghost...GM

I have a question for the masters out there. As i have been sketching up renders of the upper torso it occured to me, is there a proper placement for the arc-reactor. It's above the sternom, but how much above? Is it aligned with the heart? Any input would be appreciated, thanx folks...GM
tumblr_m5r675st6Y1rtxlc2o1_r1_500_zpsc72d6657.gif

Found it. Thanx guys...GM

Last edited:
Small update starting the right hand from pep to aluminum.
2015-02-04185906_zpsd9d4bee2.jpg

2015-02-04204541_zps4b0e3ada.jpg

Using 14 gauge aluminum plate. Going to take a bit on this one.
2015-02-05070908_zpsf09d1091.jpg

Should be fun...GM

wow that is looking awesome Murdoch. cant wait to see the finished product
Lol yeah me too. At this pace i'll be 60 when complete. I did get the XTC 3d epoxy and clay. Sanded this morning, after work ad more xtc. Hope by the week end that the helm be ready for clay. Starting to wonder if this is going to fit right or not. I'm going to measure the helm with calipers so i know for sure. I'm afriad that's all i have for now...GM

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back