WAR MACHINE Mark II (Formerly Canadian Patriot) Repaint Complete - VIDEO First Post

Re: Canadian IRON PATRIOT Costume Build -Fan Expo Toronto 2013 Video - Page 10

I just wanted to say thanks for all your help with this and many other builds. Your tutorials have gotten me through some hard times and I learned a lot. My Iron Patriot will be ready for Dragon Con and I owe it all to you man. Great Canadian armor!

Re: Canadian IRON PATRIOT Costume Build -Fan Expo Toronto 2013 Video - Page 10

Going to repaint this as War Machine 2.0.
I'm not one for gimmick suits or The Iron Patriot scheme after really looking at it

back to gunmetal and silver for me.

warmachinemarkii01.jpg

Re: Canadian IRON PATRIOT Costume Build -Fan Expo Toronto 2013 SUIT UP Video - First

The IRON PATRIOT Shoulder Cannon is Online again.
It works in both directions now.

I couldn't have it working at Fan Expo.
One of the Batteries was completely dead when I turned it on.

Next con, it will work and will have a shooting effect as well.
but...
...The suit will be WAR MACHINE 2.0

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Canadian IRON PATRIOT Costume Build -Fan Expo Toronto 2013 SUIT UP Video - First

Still need to repaint the faceplate and do the lip masking but I'm much happier now as a War Machine...

s91XJvs.jpg

Last edited:

I'm glad that somebody is finally doing this color scheme justice.

Thanks man, I appreciate your approval.

I hated the Canadian Patriot. Too Gimmicky and silly. Didn't really want to do The Iron Patriot either. Same reason.

This is me.

Follow your gut. The gut is always right...GM

Absolutely man and oh, can i paint...GM

Re: IRON PATRIOT / WAR MACHINE 2.0 Costume - SUIT UP Video - First Post

War Machine Mark II Repaint Update.
Etching Details then full Repaint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: : IRON PATRIOT / WAR MACHINE 2.0 Costume - Repaint Progress Video Pg11

Oh no~ I only just saw your post that you took down the tutorial videos for now!
I've been busy recently and favourited all those videos, but now I have time I planned on starting my helmet properly and wanted to reference the videos again :( Hope to see them up again soon STEALTH, you had the best tuts!

War Machine MK2 is looking good though!

Re: : IRON PATRIOT / WAR MACHINE 2.0 Costume - Repaint Progress Video Pg11

sorry about that. Just sorting some things out with the channel format.

Re: IRON PATRIOT / WAR MACHINE 2.0 Costume - Repaint Progress Video Pg11

that helmet is lookin really good man.

Hey Stealth your Iron Patriot suit is sweet. You are very gifted sir. I would also like to just say thanks for the iron man files since those are the reason I was able to build my suit. I also appreciate all the other things you have contributed to the community since I know I have benefited greatly from them, as I am sure others are as well.

Hey Stealth, I am really looking forward to see your bondo/sanding videos... it has been my weakness step in the whole pepping process.

I know you must have been busy and with other priorities but thought it would be good to express my anxiety! :)

mmfox

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back