War Machine Iron Man 2 Helmet Files (download from first post!)

Re: War Machine 3D file needs unfolding for Pepakura! (Unfold in the First Post)

ok here is a couple pics that i promised of the war machine helmet pepped, i dont have the ear pods in it but they are on my table finished, i am getting ready to resin the helmet, also i am working on the war machine armor too, should have some pics of that soon.....

warmachine5.jpg

warmachine4.jpg

warmachine3.jpg

warmachine2.jpg

warmachine.jpg

Last edited:
Re: War Machine 3D file needs unfolding for Pepakura! (Unfold in the First Post)

thanks stark, the default scale is a little small lol, i actually had to make 2 of these, i was halfway finished with the first one when i realized it was too small, so i adjusted the scaled and now it is perfect size. I appreciate the file. if ya come up with anymore let me know I would love to try them out.

superman what was the scale you used?

Rafy, I used the default size of sharkheads hd iron man helmet, sizing is height 262mm, width 188mm and depth 303mm. It is a perfect size for me at least, I am 6'0" and my hat size is around a 7-7 1/2

I have the same exact height as you , so you have been very helpful thnx for your reply.
Ijust wanted to pep it cause it seems easy enough but the looks may be deceiving.

Does it matter if i don't glue on the two semi elliptic thingies on the very bottom of it?

Edit : how do i put the height ,width , and depth to the ones superman gave me without changing each other? cause when i put the depth everything changes the height from 262 changes to 301 and width to: 215 . HEEELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! :(

Last edited:

I think you are puting the measures from an Iron Man helmet into a war machine one. The helmets are diferents in proportions and they never matched this way.

When you set one value, for instance height.... the other two values (Depth, and width) will change accordingly. You CAN Not change an Individual value as far as I know in Pepakura Designer. The trick is to find the general size H x W X D you would like and scale accordingly to the pre determined values.

If that makes any sense.

Exactly, my english didn't let me explain it better :D :D

To help sizing on my unfold there is a long rectangle inside the helmet between the 'ears' which is on the last page (or third from last if you use the Letter unfold). If you measure the width of your head (including your ears) then print out that page you should be able to check that your head will at least fit width ways.

Well, I am a little ticked...

I was more than half way through the Tribal build but I scaled it a little too small. I am trying to build it to scale with my Iron Man Helmet. So I have to start over however I will be trying the Artanor letter this time!

the shoes are almost identical to iron man boots, so yeah you can just use Robo's boots or something.

As for the missle pods, those will have to be scratch built as i dont have a file for them. there was a pep file for a mini gun floating around somewhere but not one modeled by juice for War Machine. that will also probably have to be scratch built

Re: War Machine 3D file needs unfolding for Pepakura!

Hey guys, I'm completely new to this. I am good with bondo and I want to build some suits MAN! This Pepakura I am imagining it's some kind of software right? RAR files are PC only right? Is there an alternative for mac users? I just want to be able to print the paper patterns and get crackin' as simply as possible.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back