Wand Company Phaser re-release?

It might be legit. Who knows nowadays with all the damn shortages on parts impacting manufacturing causing serious delays. Recommend just keeping an eye out.

Glad I got mine when they were released. The Battery is not holding a charge for very long anymore, though. Not sure if it can be replaced...

If you do replace the battery cam you document the proceedure with lots of pictures? I've seen a few posts on this but none that made me feel comfortable enought to try it myself.

Thats why I think they should at least do a phaser one, redesigned to work with the original P2 body and with a replaceable battery. It would be a new product, P1 Only, smaller scope, smaller budget,

Thats why I think they should at least do a phaser one, redesigned to work with the original P2 body and with a replaceable battery. It would be a new product, P1 Only, smaller scope, smaller budget,
Sadly Not to feasible with a minimum order of 10,000 and a few other hoops to jump through

How many P2's did they release? Every one of those is going to stop working some day with no way to change the battery, plus many other fans will buy them just because its something new and cool and the price point will be lower than the original P2 possibly making it less than $100. I think they could easliy sell more that 10,000 units.

Or if they do a P2 re-release make more p1's and sell those as a seperate unit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back