Walking Dead Rick Jacket

Update from me:
Today i finally got the return address from Suzahdi. Tomorrow i will ship the jacket back to them and they said to me if they received the jacket they will start doing my replacement jacket. I updated my requirements for the replacement Jacket:

1. The same thing as from the beginning. The Color and the Texture should look like the one from picture number 1. I would be happy with both versions.

2. The shape of the Collar should look like the one from Picture 2. I send them Picture 2.1 only for more precise explanation.

3. I want 2 lines of seam on the cuffs like the UGG has. (Picture 3)

4. I want the blue inner lining material like on picture 4

Now i hope they will add all my requirements and i hope they making it good. They said to me they send me pictures to get my approval before shipping the replacement jacket to me. If i get the first pictures of the jacket i will share it here. Wish me luck.
That’s great, that is the collar design I was hoping suzahdi would make

good stuff man, did they say all of those things were achievable on their end? i could only assume it is
Unfortunately they didnt but also they didnt say its unachievable. Mrs. Bowen said she got my Email with all the Details and that Fahdi (i think he is responsible for the production) also sees and got the email. Lets hope for the best i keep you updated.

That’s great, that is the collar design I was hoping suzahdi would make
Yeah this is the best Collar design in my opinion. Lets hope they can do this design exactly.

Update from me:
Today i finally got the return address from Suzahdi. Tomorrow i will ship the jacket back to them and they said to me if they received the jacket they will start doing my replacement jacket. I updated my requirements for the replacement Jacket:

1. The same thing as from the beginning. The Color and the Texture should look like the one from picture number 1. I would be happy with both versions.

2. The shape of the Collar should look like the one from Picture 2. I send them Picture 2.1 only for more precise explanation.

Now i hope they will add all my requirements and i hope they making it good. They said to me they send me pictures to get my approval before shipping the replacement jacket to me. If i get the first pictures of the jacket i will share it here. Wish me luck.
they probably shouldn’t have to even make a whole new jacket. just use the one you send them back and change the collar piece and add extra stitches on the cuff

they probably shouldn’t have to even make a whole new jacket. just use the one you send them back and change the collar piece and add extra stitches on the cuff

I have no influence on that. They said to me i will get a whole new jacket after my wishes so I'll take advantage of that. I will not write them to only change the things i want on the jacket i received. It was also not my mistake. I asked before i ordered the jacket how it will look like and it didnt looked like this. If the jacket would look like on the pic i sended to them than this situation even wouldnt exist.

I have no influence on that. They said to me i will get a whole new jacket after my wishes so I'll take advantage of that. I will not write them to only change the things i want on the jacket i received. It was also not my mistake. I asked before i ordered the jacket how it will look like and it didnt looked like this. If the jacket would look like on the pic i sended to them than this situation even wouldnt exist.
did you get a normal size or did you give them measurements

Update from me:

who’s ugg jacket is that in the second pic

has anyone seen good results when giving suzahdi original ugg measurements because that would probably eliminate the shoulder problem
some of their new jackets have pointy shoulders still which is weird because they’re made them with perfectly round shoulders before

Attachments

• 5DF985AD-7527-4620-8E9D-8707FE573101.jpeg
    5DF985AD-7527-4620-8E9D-8707FE573101.jpeg
    361.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 32F77749-D22F-44D0-BDEC-C240EEA4B49E.jpeg
    32F77749-D22F-44D0-BDEC-C240EEA4B49E.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 22
  • F7C82FF1-5D93-4939-9A4D-BACDC3ECE21B.jpeg
    F7C82FF1-5D93-4939-9A4D-BACDC3ECE21B.jpeg
    652.4 KB · Views: 22
so i was searching through google images and i found these two pictures that to me really show the thickeness of ricks collar. A lot of companies make it too bulgy and big, especially in the back. I’ve been working with Suzhadi to ensure that it’s at this exact thickness . It’s a lot thinner than people realize

Attachments

• IMG_1781.jpeg
    IMG_1781.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1776.jpeg
    IMG_1776.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 18
some of their new jackets have pointy shoulders still which is weird because they’re made them with perfectly round shoulders before
to me it looks more the way the jacket is sitting and how far the sleeve sits down on the wrist or hands. it is not pointy in the way that it used to be, and if you pull the cuffs of the sleeves over the hands it will flatten out the shoulders. These are all my photos in a relaxed position of a new suzahdi jacket.
PXL_20240413_102752169.MP~2.jpgPXL_20240413_102812811.jpgPXL_20240417_095357155.MP~2.jpgPXL_20240417_095419762~2.jpg

so i was searching through google images and i found these two pictures that to me really show the thickeness of ricks collar. A lot of companies make it too bulgy and big, especially in the back. I’ve been working with Suzhadi to ensure that it’s at this exact thickness . It’s a lot thinner than people realize

May I point out that in the series something peculiar is going on with the collar of jacket 3. Jacket 3 has the collar standing up higher, exposing less of the fur on the backside, because of the way its outer 'suede' layer is folding 'inwards' so to speak. Just a side note.

Attachments

• Collar fold explained.jpg
    Collar fold explained.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 15
May I point out that in the series something peculiar is going on with the collar of jacket 3. Jacket 3 has the collar standing up higher, exposing less of the fur on the backside, because of the way its outer 'suede' layer is folding 'inwards' so to speak. Just a side note.
yeah i saw that, i think it’s the best look for the jacket in my eyes, make it super unique. i like the thinner look

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back