Interest Video Course on Creating Dye Sublimation Patterns from Scratch

Small Update: Had a production meeting last night. We are arranging all of our equipment rentals, and began the logistics of finding a space to film in. (We have a few good contenders)

I got my model (for wearing a suit for demonstration purposes) all signed on board... and he promises to wear compression shorts under the suit. :lol

I'm finalizing some of the curriculum for it, and should be having another production meeting soon to hammer out some of the last details.

...for future courses, this process will become shorter, but since this is the first time we're doing this, we're just making sure we're well prepared.

Hey!

I'm interested ;)

Do you need help filming the series? If you're nearby to me I could help out. I'm kind of getting into videography and this could be a cool project to get started with…
PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Added you to the list.

As for production, I've got it pretty well locked down. But I appreciate the offer.

If I make any more courses in the future, I may reinvestigate other production channels though.

Sorry if I came off as rude. Definitely interested.

Haha, don't worry. If I thought you were rude, I wouldn't have written as much as I did. I wanted to just explain everything since with a new product type like this there is bound to be confusion. So, I figured if you had questions, other people probably had the same ones. So I took it as an opportunity to help keep everyone in the loop.

-Nick

Yes!! I`d like to learn from scratch ,,, muscle shadings, brick patterns,,, etc etc.... I`ll be very thankful with you man, ..I`m in !!!

I've been eyeing several different patterns and saw this thread. Would love to know more about the process. Add me to the interest list, please!

Last edited:
I'm in. This will totally help my sellfy shop. But I start my new job at my college in January. Hopefully I'll have the money by the time this is all set up and finished. ^_^

Update:
Time has passed and I'm all in. I hope this is still a thing. I'll send my money on a first class private jet if I have to. :lol

Last edited:
I am very much interested. I have been trying to teach myself to make a Spiderman costume based off the TASM 2 suit and from what Grampsee had posted on his thread a few years ago. It's really hard to try and rearrange the Raimi design TASM print to something that could be made out of proper and accurate fabric pieces.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back