Venom costume speed build. 99% complete

Re: Venom costume speed build

FINISH :D

There are a few minor updates I still have to do (mostly the shoes and a tongue I am looking into) but for the most part it is all finished :)

Got a friend of mine to try the Venom suit on. He is now my go to Venom lol Fills out the suit quite well.

Might do a little more eventually, but other than that it is all done :)

Let me know what you think

Man, must be cool being buff like that, filling the suit out. Im not fat, Im just not buff lol. Very cool suit man. I really dig the head. If you want a little more comic inspiration, dont forget the white patches on the back of his hands.

Man, must be cool being buff like that, filling the suit out. Im not fat, Im just not buff lol. Very cool suit man. I really dig the head. If you want a little more comic inspiration, dont forget the white patches on the back of his hands.

I was thinking about that, but I decided to keep it a little closer to the SM3 version to match the spidey suit I have.

Yeah I wish I was that big to fill it out lol but its always nice to have friends who are.

Wanted to post up that I am completely re-doing this build. new design, new ideas.

Will post a thread when its completed next week

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back