Vancouver Fan Expo 2014

Decided to search this topic closer we get to April.
Yeppers, I've got myself and my eldest boy (12) attending this year. We'll most likely be in our DREDD gear all three days (well, for sure Saturday and Sunday. I'm still debating whether to suit up Friday). I know 5 of my friends are heading in on Saturday as well.

Is it me or is advertising for Vancouver fan expo pretty understated? I didn't even hear about anything last year (or the first year).

It's totally understated. I see a lot about it from the emails I get from them. If it weren't for those though I'd have no idea it was coming up!

Ill be there this year, anyone else going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, don't be shy! Chime in and throw up what you're gearing up as.
The more the merrier :)

What are you going as Dancin_Fool?

Awesome! My son was wrestling with either Tony Stark or BTTF 2 Marty McFly for Friday. His Air Mags just came in so McFly won out.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396814508.746644.jpg
We'll keep an eye out for ya! Cheers.

We'll be there! my kid will be dressed up as Marty McFly.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397851341.493093.jpg

Saturday and Sunday will be dressed as mega-city one judges.

Are you going to be in gear?

Like wise! Your 3D printed Iron Man arm is all 14 shades of awesomeness! Glad I got to see it first hand. Looking forward to the rest of your build!

I totally saw him as Marty!

And I think I complimented him on his Dredd on Sunday in the parking lot, as I was putting my Deathstroke on.

Awesome gear Zeppo!

Yeah, we ran into you in the parking lot. He was pretty jazzed with your compliment :)

Shoulda gotten a pic with you guys together.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back