Underworld Necklace

Ttam Legacy

I pretty much searched everywhere on the net for someone that made this prop and only found one place that sold them. It's really good quality, and it is all metal. I've seen others that are made of resin. 28.00. It's the one from the first movie. I don't think anyone makes the one that actually opens when you press the stud in the middle. Anyway, it was a good find and I'm very happy with it. :)

100_0530.jpg

Last edited:
Someone else has Hero's from the films and had considered making metal copies but it still hasn't happened.

I personally am only interested in a copy from the first film.

I was hoping for a metal replica for a long time, it would have been great to have an idealized version of it, but it didn't seem like it was ever going to happen, so I went ahead and got the original :lol

The metal replica from eBay is very nice for the price.
Thanks for the mention Woodlake :thumbsup - the biggest difference between that version of it and mine though is the size and the smaller one isn't double sided:

NecklaceComparison.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back