Uncharted Movie Finally Begins Shooting

Tom Holland.....

Attachments

• Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg
    Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 122
Gosh I don't know. Not a bad likeness but still not ideal for me. I played those games so much and as a result it's hard to imagine anyone that doesn't look and sound exactly like Drake. Wahlberg I can't picture as Sully at all either unless they age him and he can imitate his voice really well.
lI’ll still always die on the Fillion hill, this should have been his movie 10 years ago
Agreed.

I'm curious what brand watch that is. Looks familiar.

At least they finally got something right. The costume looks good to me. Been worried after hearing ten years of “maybe it’s a heist film, maybe it’s this or that, blah blah blah.” Still think there have been several far better directors attached than the guy who made Venom, but if he can pull it off I’ll be happy regardless.

I also hope Tom Holland sounds like an adult and not a fifteen year-old. I like Tom Holland, he’s been good in everything I’ve seen him in, but he works as Spider-Man because he comes across as a high schooler. That won’t work for Nate, so again, I hope he can play the role as an adult.

I am upset that it seems Sully is ‘stache-less. I mean, c’mon. You already cast Walhberg, you could’ve at least tried to appease us by giving him the mustache.

I also hope Tom Holland sounds like an adult and not a fifteen year-old. I like Tom Holland, he’s been good in everything I’ve seen him in, but he works as Spider-Man because he comes across as a high schooler. That won’t work for Nate, so again, I hope he can play the role as an adult.

I am upset that it seems Sully is ‘stache-less. I mean, c’mon. You already cast Walhberg, you could’ve at least tried to appease us by giving him the mustache.
I was wondering if they would be that clueless to not keep Sully's mustache. If that's true then the people making this movie really don't know the series. Sully's boomer look and persona is why he's such a fun character and makes the chemistry between him and his younger partner. Heck, even the gun he carries is a .44 revolver. Taking away his 'stache is like taking away his soul lol.

I would like to add that the set photos look great. Just what I would want out of an Uncharted film. Which is why I have the tiniest amount of hope. They got the look right for the costume and the sets, so maybe they’re not entirely stupid.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back