Ultrasabers?

Glad you had a good experience with them. Now, post some pictures of those sabers!!!!

Oh, and welcome to the RPF!

As long as someone's asking the question, I'm going to share my opinion and the link to how those opinions have been formed. There is nothing wrong with that. However, I have now reported you for sharing my real name here.

As long as someone's asking the question, I'm going to share my opinion and the link to how those opinions have been formed. There is nothing wrong with that. However, I have now reported you for sharing my real name here.

But nobody asked any -new- questions!?

And reporting for what? Calling you by your first name? most of us actually post with these as part of our signature, so unless he's giving away your last name, adress etc. nothing wrong with that.

AGAIN...please step back and take a look at the direction this thread went! you are not only fighting against ultrasabers (which I still don't have anything to add/ comment) AND members of the RPF by now. Was this your intention...guess not!?

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with US and trying to warn other -potential- customers!

This thread has run its course IMHO, could a mod please close it to avoid further ****-throwing!?

Markus

I checked out Ultrasabers last year, they have some cool looking designs and seem reasonably priced. On a side note, WOW one less coo-coo-for cocoa-puffs on the forum! :lol

I got an Ultrasaber back when Shock first came out. Fantastic sabre and I've had no problems with it/the company. However, I do prefer TCSS as you can design your sabre that way.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back