Ultimate Captain America Costume build

Mike (PunisherNC on various boards-not sure if he's a member here) used a type of baseball pants for his costume below:

76693_877325530468_2732782_48261805_3184036_n.jpg

He got his top from Brad (spidey4fun).

There are metal scales (maybe plastic ones too) that can be found out there.
Or you can cut the scales to the size/shape you prefer out of leather, pleather, or Foamies (which can then be painted with PlastiDip to look like leather).

Either way is going to be time intensive to attach the scales to the shirt.

hey, is the way he attached the shield to his back(with the one long single strip of leather) accurate to the comics in general or just the ulimate universe?

hey great job on the ultimate cap uniform, I'm a big fan of that look too. I'm new to the site, but I made my own version this past halloween. I love the layout on the top, I couldn't quite replicate it but I did use vinyl "scales" I cut out and glued to the shirt. By the way, where'd you get those gloves? They are perfect

hey great job on the ultimates cap costume, especially the top. I'm new to the site but I tried to make the ultimates version this past fall and couldn't quite replicate the top. I did use vinyl "scales" I cut out and glued to the fabric and that worked pretty well to give it that tough leathery appearance. By the way, where did you get those gloves, they're perfect

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back