UK Prop Party - confirmed 19th 20th November

I had a great time with two of my boys. The stand was marvellous. Alex, my 9 year old, wanted to know 'how the man from superman was able to stand so still for so long' ...

This is by far the BEST prop party that I've ever seen! It's like the SDCC of props.
Well done, guys. It looks fantastic! (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

you did such a cracking job of that freddy statue daz and Si, if that video goes on youve been framed, i want my cut.lol

The Video has been uploaded to "You've been framed" i will let you all know if it gets used :love

and Rich, il buy you a pint :)

I have been a member for a while now but never seem to have the courage to post much on the boards. Attending this event ment I got to put lots of faces to names and it has inspired me to join the banter and post more on the threads. I would like to thank Rob and SiMan from R S Propmasters for inviting us along and a massive congrats to you both and Simon for staging such a fantastic event. The standard of work is outstanding, I was blown away by the detail and enthusiasm. I seemed to be the only female displaying my wears but everyone made me feel extremely welcome and part of the team. I am already looking forward to the next one and planning what to make next.

Highlights for me were meeting everyone and hearing their stories and meeting Ladislav (Kroenan) (I'm a big Hellboy fan)

I have been a member for a while now but never seem to have the courage to post much on the boards. Attending this event ment I got to put lots of faces to names and it has inspired me to join the banter and post more on the threads. I would like to thank Rob and SiMan from R S Propmasters for inviting us along and a massive congrats to you both and Simon for staging such a fantastic event. The standard of work is outstanding, I was blown away by the detail and enthusiasm. I seemed to be the only female displaying my wears but everyone made me feel extremely welcome and part of the team. I am already looking forward to the next one and planning what to make next.

Highlights for me were meeting everyone and hearing their stories and meeting Ladislav (Kroenan) (I'm a big Hellboy fan)

Alison, dont forget that Bandolier part pic, still up for taking a peek, pleasure to meet you guys!

Lee

Hey Alison im glad you plucked up the courage to post, your talents are wasted by hiding away from here

great meeting you and Jude, look forward to meeting up with you again and working on the JD project

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back