Sweet Tooth (Netflix series)

VilleLeskinen

Sr Member
So I just finished the first season. Having never read the comics, I thought it was pretty okay! Parts of it were VERY touching but some parts felt rushed. Have you seen it? Has anyone read the original comics? I hear they're quite a lot darker. Like a lot! Gonna have to check them out after the second season (here's hoping!).

I'm sure we'll see a few costumes build from it in the future... :)

Anyway, here's the trailer:

I enjoyed it and found the dark parts very well placed at just the right level to make the audience think about how far we as individuals, and as a society, are prepared to go to preserve our own levels of security and comfort. I'm glad it's going to get a second series so I can see how the boy/doctor ending plays out. I always enjoy seeing characters work out moral dilemas.

This is a “Frasier” show for me…

meaning it’s very good… when I watch it. But I never want to watch it

I’m 4 pretty great eps in, when I see the thumbnail to continue I’m like, nahhhhh. Another time.

I’ll finish it one of these days

I started on it yesterday as I still had one more day to wait for Titans.

Same feelings, I didn't really want to start on it, but as I watched it (I'm only 2 episodes in) I found that I was enjoying it. However, it is not something where I'm saying "Oh, I can't wait to get home and watch more Sweet Tooth!"

This show was amazing I need a season 2 it was so layered and each character has such complex motivations and backstories... I just wish Season 1 had more than eight episodes hopefully season 2 will have 12.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back