Toy-palace.com in Germany

JediJohn182

Hi all hope this sort of post is allowed just found this site and wanted to make sure it was legit before placing a big order. Has anyone ever used them?

Thanks

Ordered stuff from them and I'm from Romania, they are great. Sometimes they have the prices a bit higher than similar German or EU shops though.

They're not the cheapest, but they are pretty reliable. Never had a problem with them. Ordered tons of Prequel figures and ships back in the day. Earlier this year I got a Black Series Luke helmet when they were on sale. One thing though- if you're thinking of pre-ordering something, don't wait too long. I get the sense that they don't order tons of stock of most things... they sell out of the more exclusive/limited things like Hot Toys, Premium formats and high-end replicas pretty fast.

Bringing this back from the deep. Has anyone heard what is happening with Toy Palace lately?

They have barely been answering emails for the last two months, no one is answering their telephone "hotline", yet they are posting to Facebook regularly.

I'm owed at least one refund for an order cancellation. I almost missed out on another order I had because it became clear they were never going to get the item (EXO-6 Star Trek figure) but luckily got it elsewhere. Now it looks like I might miss the Ahsoka Hot Toys because that seems long overdue as well (Sideshow is long sold out and TP usually get their stock within a month or two.)

The only thing I managed to find was a badly Google-translated post in German mentioning something about a problem between the owners, but no details.

Bringing this back from the deep. Has anyone heard what is happening with Toy Palace lately?

They have barely been answering emails for the last two months, no one is answering their telephone "hotline", yet they are posting to Facebook regularly.

I'm owed at least one refund for an order cancellation. I almost missed out on another order I had because it became clear they were never going to get the item (EXO-6 Star Trek figure) but luckily got it elsewhere. Now it looks like I might miss the Ahsoka Hot Toys because that seems long overdue as well (Sideshow is long sold out and TP usually get their stock within a month or two.)

The only thing I managed to find was a badly Google-translated post in German mentioning something about a problem between the owners, but no details.
Sorry to hear about your issues. I haven't ordered from Toy Palace for some time already. I use: S.P.A.C.E - space-figuren.de, also from Germany.

It's funny, because I managed to get the figure I missed out on from SPACE! (They are usually more expensive that many other EU retailers, though.)
I have my own deal with them, free shipping and vouchers that make their stuff cheaper than most EU dealers.

Money kid.gif

Space is great. Its more expensive, but I got all my stuff. Normally they don't offer anything, they couldn't get...

Sadly what happens more and more, that they don't get exclusives or limited stuff anymore. So it's hard to get prop replicas... I ordered a lot of neca stuff from other pages and I had to order the MIB galaxy prop from factory itself...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back