Total Recall (2012)

Really liking the police cars. Hopefully the movie is succesful and we get some models out of it. It's sad the weapons don't look very futuristic though, slab sided .45's.

3c307611a3f2c8e0985fed8a4dac8cc9.jpg

One question that no one seems to have asked - are there going to be 3 boobs? :lol

Several more pics:

photo-total-recall-1.jpg

...don't ask me what this guy's doing...or about to do...

total_recall-2011_01.jpg

Total-Recall3.jpg

Total-Recall4.jpg

TOTAL-RECALL_COLIN-FARRELL2.png

Teaser-of-the-Trailer-for-Total-Recall.png

But, I really want to know how they plan to top:

total-recall.jpg

Last edited:
Seeing a whole lot of chiappa rhno's and Kriss submachine guns in this movie. I was hoping for at least 1 muzzlelite shell thrown in there!!

But, I really want to know how they plan to top:

total-recall.jpg
In the leaked TV spot from Taiwan which I had linked last week, we get to see a glimpse of that disguise technology. Total CGI face replacement in seconds, nothing great. The full trailer is to be released later today and might show that footage.

At the time, that was one of the coolest things that I think anyone had ever seen. It would be a shame if they are only giving it a quick passing in the new movie.

Now "come on Cohegen, give these people air."

I hope this turns out great and is a big hitter and then someone takes a chance and comes up with an excellent adaptation of Dick's "Man in the High Castle".

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back